Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
karenkhor

Villain's Pendant

I am at the final round of the tournament, I already try 4 times and keep loosing it, what can I do? who should be on the party? level 50 to 54  please help me, thank you 

The party I had for the final round of the tournament was Boyle-Myst-Phye-Robin. Having robin was really useful because of his protect spell combo with myst, as well as the 3-hit combo with phye. Myst can serve as a healer if you really need it, and of course, Boyle's devastate spell deals a lot of damage. I focused on killing them one by one.

I haven't tried it out, but I think, if you made Ingrid join the cursers coven and she has the death curse, it can be pretty deadly on the enemy. I don't think it has a 100% success rate though. Alternatively, if Rowen is already a sword singer and in your active party, she has some pretty neat spells too.

I have completed all tournaments in Tor but all i get is the wrench. How to get the pendant? I need to score attraction points for Boyle. 

Same here. I didn't get it at intermediate level either. 

Are you sure you just didn't get it already? It's not something that shows up in your inventory. Look at the attraction points you have and see if you can account for all the points.

One other thing to note, the pendant is the prize for the expert level tournament not the intermediate one.  

Intermediate prize - Victory badge

Expert prize - villain/dreamer/vengeance(or whatever Phye's is called) pendant

Master prize - Arena Master wrench

One other thing to note, the pendant is the prize for the expert level tournament not the intermediate one.  

Intermediate prize - Victory badge

Expert prize - villain/dreamer/vengeance(or whatever Phye's is called) pendant

Master prize - Arena Master wrench

I fought and won all three tournaments, and received all three items. However, after I received the villain pendant, and when I wanted to hand it over to Phye, I didn't find it in my inventory.

Is it possible that I have sold it? Can you sell it? I sold lots of things, so it might have been one of those objects.

No, it's not an inventory item; so you can't sell it nor can you transfer it to a different party member.  When you win the tournament you are given a choice of up to three pendants - one for each of the three guys Ingrid can marry.  Whichever one you choose will give an attraction point to the character it corresponds to.  However, you only get the pendant options for characters currently in your party; so, if Phye hasn't joined yet, you can only choose between the villain pendant (Boyle's) and the dreamer pendant (Hi'beru's).  I assume you don't get a choice at all if you win that tournament level before getting Hi'beru and the attraction point automatically goes to Boyle if that happens. 

Oh, I see. No, I didn't have Phye in my party yet when I did the second tournament. I read here somewhere that the villain pendant is for Phye, so I assumed that's the one I am getting.

Thanks for clearing that up.

If that is the case, I was told I won the Pendant, but never received it. All I got was the Badge of Victory, which Myst is using, and I got the Arena Master Wrench for Rowen, which she uses. I don't have any Pendant for Boyle.

As explained earlier by HunterReese, the pendant is not an inventory item. It will not show up in your inventory. It'll show up as an attraction point only. So Boyle should have at least two attractions points in your game. One from the gargoyle, and one from the pendant.

Oh, I am sorry. I hadn't read it properly. It's because the other 2 characters did get a physical object so I expected to see the pendant as well. Thank you for the explanation.