Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mordicant III

Random Multiple Problems

Ok so i have a few random questions and there might be SPOILERS so please don't read further unless you've finished the game and thanks in advance to anyone who'd be kind enough to answer:

1. Is the rooster in Tor at all significant to the game or does he just get alarmed when people approach like any regular chicken?

2. Is there any use to the lavender in Weeville? 

3. The charcoal near the warning sign about demon portals in the "other" depths of fire area

4. How to purchase the other love spells in Ulrock? or are they at all available for purchase?

5. Are the totem poles in the Whisper Woods just decors?

6. Does Scar  (you know the one who supplied kobold items to the dealer in Tor) ever reappear after you've finished locking up the mayor's enemies? I've just remembered I haven't figured out his real identity.

7. I've got "ancient trash" in my items menu and it doesn't show up when you're in the store, does it have any use besides as a saleable item?

8. Whatever happened to the wanted girl and the old man in briar woods? i thought i 'd see them again

9. and last and most important of all, am I the only one who thinks Chester looks a lot like Heptitus? 

I'm so sorry if this is really long, these questions have been bugging me and i haven't bought the strategy guide.

1. The chicken is part of a Coven quest. Nothing will happen unless you join the right coven.

2. Yes, but only if you buy a certain love potion recipe.

3. Probably quest related, but I didn't encounter the quest yet.

4. You can purchase the love spells once you have the right attractions points. So you can only buy one love spell.

5. Yes, just decorations.

6. Nope. He doesn't appear.

7. No, it doesn't have any use beside to sell it.

8. The crop destroyed? She is in Briar Woods. You can catch her, if you want. She is North of the sign board in the woods. The old guy? Do you mean the Raven Lord? If you go all the way up, then to the right you'll find him among some ravens.

9. I never thought so, but maybe others have.

3. It's the secret ingredient for one of the love potion recipes.

7. I never did find a way to sell that.

8. If you mean the guy in the house in Briar Woods that you collected the supplies for, I expected to see him back in Windshire but never did.  You continue to see him and the crop destroyer if you make the choices that leave them where they started; but if you make the choices that get them to leave, you never see either of them again.  

Thank you so much guys, i decided to not use the strategy guide or any help for the first time who knew it could be so tiring but exciting as well at least up until the part where i finished the game prematurely because for some reason i thought Hercules was just a sub-boss *pfft*. Too bummed out and lazy for the moment for a repeat but thanks for indulging me. Now then its just the charcoal that remains a mystery.