Aveyond Studios Community
Badre

Aveyond 4 : Shadow of the mist help .

You can find the whispering grub in one of the dirt mounds in whispering woods, but only once you have Fang in your party. Have you finished the quests given by the mayor of Tor? :)

The last quest given by the mayor involved capturing two of her named suspects after brewing an agreeable potion. One of the suspects is in the tor two-card flip hall and the other is in windshire prison. Have you spoken to the mayor yet?

OK how do you get fang back?  I have not finished the quest for the Mayor in Tor because I can not find the Kobold Camp.  This is soooo frustrating.  I go south and it's not there.  I can not find the camp. 

Why do I need a agreeable potion??  I must of missed something.  The quest I have now from the mayor is to investigate who was selling kobold - something like that - which brought me to the next quest investigate Kobold in Dragon Wasteland.  I can not find this camp.  I have been to the tournament two-card flip but all I get is one person saying he is scheming against the mayor. 

You'll get the agreeable potion quest after you finish the kobold investigation quest.

Go south from the warning sign in Dragon Wasteland.  You should start seeing some caves you can explore. This is the camp.  One of the caves to the south has a large square button you can step on (it's about the same color of the floor but looks slightly raised).  This opens a door of spikes on one of the caves to the west.  Pick up the item you find in that cave and you'll see some kobolds performing a ritual as you leave - defeat them and return to the mayor.

I have chosen Lorelai 's coven.  I did the teddy bear quest she gave and I took the bear back to the child but now I can't find Lorelai's home. I have been wandering forever trying to find her in the wastelands. Can you help me?