Aveyond Studios Community

Well if you're sure you never want to play it again, then you can try to filling out this form for a refund. Be warned though, since the reason you want a refund is because you're done playing the game, you may not get the refund.

I've completed the game and have no further use of playing it. I can't find any method of refunding the game. May someone help me?

So if you buy a turkey and eat it all, you expect the store would give you a refund???  Or if you wear a dress for a month, you expect a refund because you decided you don't want to wear it any longer?

Zowie!

You may receive the refund, but you're saying you don't want the developer to ever make another game.  Sad.

I've completed the game and have no further use of playing it. I can't find any method of refunding the game. May someone help me?

you will be opening up a proverbial Pandora's box with this request- many people buy games that they only play once and never play again -but they put it down to life experience and do NOT expect to be refunded - if we all decided we have finished with games we no longer play and asked for refunds - then the developers would go out of business and there would no longer be games to play-

point of interest - do you do this with all games you buy and an answer to your question - simply do not buy any games

I am not saying that I do not like the game. Plus, completion of the game isn't all of the reason. I have health problems and I don't have life insurance. So I decided to refund the game to help me get life insurance. I apologize if I insulted anybody.

you will be opening up a proverbial Pandora's box with this request- many people buy games that they only play once and never play again -but they put it down to life experience and do NOT expect to be refunded - if we all decided we have finished with games we no longer play and asked for refunds - then the developers would go out of business and there would no longer be games to play-

point of interest - do you do this with all games you buy and an answer to your question - simply do not buy any games

Excuse me. What is this proverbial Pandora's box. When this website clearly promotes users a 60 day money back guarantee. Which is an endorsement to letting users have a refund. So clearly I am guaranteed a refund and there's nothing you can do about it. 

Personally, if I were the game developers I would not give someone a refund just because they finished the game. I have plenty of games I only completed once, but I never asked for a refund on any of them. It's an unfair demand to people who work hard and long to create quality games.

And your snippy attitude isn't helping matters either. Sorry about your health problems, but if you're really that tight on finances, perhaps you should have waited to purchase the game until your situation had improved instead of playing through the game and then expecting a refund. You got what you paid for and it's just plain rude to demand your money back for that.

I requested a refund because the game isn't working and I still haven't heard anything

Did you fill out the form that I linked to above? Also, please remember we're coming off the holidays, so responses can be slower than usual.

What a horrible thing to do after these people have poured their heart and soul into giving us entertainment.  The money back guarantee is for dissatisfaction or the game not to your expectation but this game was wonderful and has many more play again options.  I would never give a refund for such a lame reason

Honestly, I have never heard such a request. The 60-day money back guarantee is for those gamers who are trying to play the game within this time limit, but had problems with it, and can't play it to their satisfaction, not for gamers who played the game, finished it, LIKED it. I have never heard of such a thing.

@Argoyle Thank you for being a peacekeeper and putting a pause to this dispute.

Removed comments that were inappropriate towards other users.

~Mopiece

Edited by Mopiece
Remove content