Aveyond Studios Community
charmed19

What is a Inert Blade??

The windy tower is a separate island entirely, protected by a barrier. In order to destroy the barrier you need to first have access to a floating orb on a smaller island right next to it. Start by doing the key quest for the wizards in Ulrock. The building they're in is guarded by a small stone formation. Phye can break it easily enough once you've defeated Arinya.

What wizard in Ulrock? I must have missed someone, I don't remember a wizard. Who is Arinya? Was that the demon that split in 3, if so I did defeat him.

This isn't working...I am in Ulrock, spoke to the two wizards that are arguing about a key. So Phye says he can make a key in his worksho^p, when I get there all he ever says is time to work on Robin's sword. I am getting really frustrated. I have the key molding and the heart of fire.

Merged posts. Don't double post. Just used your edit button to add more information to your post.

~Mopiece

Yes, that is a bug. Just use the link you got in your email to download the latest build of the game. Once it's downloaded reinstall the game. You'll have to leave Phye's house and enter it again for the fix to take place.

Yes, that is a bug. Just use the link you got in your email to download the latest build of the game. Once it's downloaded reinstall the game. You'll have to leave Phye's house and enter it again for the fix to take place.

I never got a email about the latest build.  Where do I download it?  Will I have to start all over again?

I found my original link - however I have 3 different links, are they all the same?

It worked. Thank you.

Merged posts. Don't double post.

~Mopiece