Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Angiel1123

A few questions...

1. How many attraction points does Ingrid need so that she could buy the love potion?

2. Where's the leather for the elf in Delamere?

3. Where could I find the diamonds for the blacksmith in Halaina?

4. How could I access to the Busybeak Hill?

5. Besides the ones in Ginger Forest and Ulrock, are there any other sword singer statues?

1. For Boyle - 6 points to buy the love potion

For Hi'beru and Phye - 4 points to buy the love potion

Note that marriages will not take place until you have successfully completed the love potion.

2. It's in the Windy Tower. You can get there by ship. But you would need to finish the key quest for the wizards in Ulrock first.

3. They're in the Depths of Fire, Crab Island, and the Shadow Isles.

4. Busybeak hills is just north of Boppity Woods on the world map, and slightly northwest of Halaina

5. There are 3 others in : Snow Isles, Windy Tower, Shadow Plains (the turtles will help you reach it).

Thanks, but the question 5, I mean that no matter how many times I walked there, the guard keep saying that there's rumors of werebear and it was for my own good. So I'm clueless of how could I get the guard to let me pass :(

Hi'beru and Phye need 5 attraction points, not 4.

And you won't be able to go past that guard until you've complete more of the Night's Watch quests.

Yep, I was able to buy the recipe before shaping the love stone.  I didn't check to see if you still get the wedding if you don't have all the points though - once I did get to the person who shapes the stone I made sure to give that point to Hi'beru as well.

You can get the blood after defeating Kubaba (Shadow Isles), Crystallus (Wind Tower) and Icetooth (Snow Isles). Click on their carcasses to collect the blood.

It's a certain kind of apple you can buy at the Wyrmwood food shop itself ;)