Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
BadLuck

Ara Fell Steam Greenlight Campaign!

Hey everyone!

Some of you might remember Ara Fell from several years ago. Since RPG Maker 2003 is now available on Steam in English, I purchased it, which means I can legally sell Ara Fell! Your help getting it Greenlit would be a godsend. The link is below, so please vote "yes"!

Ara Fell on Steam Greenlight

For those of you who don't remember, or who haven't heard of it, here are the details;

This is a game made in the spirit of an SNES era, Japanese-style role-playing game. It is a mix of genres from this era, combining some of the best elements of games like Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger. The goal was to take what I loved about games like these and create the game I had always wanted to play as a child, in a world I had always fantasized exploring.

Ara Fell is a land of islands floating in the sky, whose source of power is slowly diminishing, sealed away in darkness. Meanwhile, an adventurous young woman stumbles on an ancient elven ring. Unbeknownst to her, it is the key to the revival of her dying homeland...

AFGreenlightScreen_Title.png

Fans of Final Fantasy 6 or Chrono Trigger will feel right at home playing Ara fell. The combat works similarly, albeit with its own unique quirks and twists (such as slowly regenerating mana during combat, which forces players to strategically choose between skills and attacking without feeling pressured to never use skills to conserve Mp). There is no overworld, but rather all areas are linked together in the style of Secret of Mana or Zelda.

AFGreenlightScreen_Boss.png

AFGreenlightScreen_Map.png

When leveling up, players can select an attribute point to spend, allowing full customization of each of the 4 main party members.

AFGreenlightScreen_LevelUp.png

The story is similar to what it was before, but for those of you who don't know, I won't spoil it here. The writing of the game is something that I've spent a lot of time on; maybe the most time, really. And I think I made something worth reading, in the end.

AFGreenlightScreen_SeriKesu.png

AFGreenlightScreen_Adrian.png

If this looks appealing to you, I'd love it if you'd take a few minutes to support us on Steam Greenlight. It'd mean the world to me just to get a few extra votes. Thanks so much guys! Feel free to leave a comment.

Hello!

This is "Legend of Dirisetsu Hollow" although I've dropped that part of the title. It's just Ara Fell now. First Light will probably just be AF2.

We're working on a website now and will have some new forums, I believe.

Hype, hype, hype! This is the game I was obsessed with as a child!

Is it finally finished, or does it close the story at the balloon scene still? If so, how much longer is it than the original version?

Also is there anymore Nash, because I remembered loving that dude. 

Hello!!

Sorry for replying to this old topic, but is this the game wherein the "end" was the characters hopping on a hot air balloon? It never was concluded if I remember correctly. 

And it's really going to be released on June 2016?