Aveyond Studios Community

Thanks Mopiece

Can't trigger Nan's shop quest..

Dungeon is so confusing.. it's hard to understand that what I need to see in dark or with eyes.. I already got spider eyes..can't pick up fire boots, it says 'Ahhh! They are not hot' with mirror it say.. 'is it mirror or something else' kind of..

You won't be able to run Nan's shop until:

1.  You read a note at Nan's house in Gingernut Forest stating that she is leaving the store to Robin.

2.  You get a ledger to record your business dealings.

I am stuck in the mirror world. I used the step-by-step guide that Pokemon has so generously provided, but can't continue now.

I am at Pokemon's number 36. I used the dark sword on the orb, and the bottom path opened. However, when I go through and then left, I am in a room with a blue-black carpet, and a guy at the other side, saying "splash" every time I step onto the carpet, and I am thrown off it again.

Can someone help me, please?

--- --- ---

BTW, number 31 is not quite right. It says Down 1 (wizard), right 3 (green chest room)... but it's not right 3, but left 3. At least it was for me.

Thank you very much, Hunterreese. I did have the water boots to begin with, but must have exchanged them for something else on the way. I have them now again, and yes !! I managed to get into that room.

Thank you very much for your help.