Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
coley_231

Werebear

Ive gotten to Shutter Island or whatever its called - Shadow island and Im stuck cuz Im not strong enough to kill anything

However in reading these topics for help Im noticing a lot of questions about the Werebear - where do I trigger this???

Ok sweet thanks!

Who sends them on the quest - I keep being turned away

Merged posts. Don't double post. Use the edit button to add extra information to your post.

~Mopiece

yes I have everyone - Ive been to night watch twice but didn't know I needed to go back so Im not clear as to who I need to talk to about the werebear - I just keep getting turned away wherever I go

Do you have a night watch quest listed in your journal?  Banana Boy and Armadeus (if you've gotten that far) are the two that give the Night Watch quests.  Sometimes you have to increase your rank by turning in night bugs and owl feathers before they give you the next quest.

Answered your question here.

Note for everyone, please don't post the same questions in multiple topics. Try to keep it one place so that it's easier to answer.

Go do something else for awhile and come back when you're stronger and have better equipment.  I don't think I defeated him until after I had the ship at the earliest though I believe I did do it before getting Phye.