Aveyond Studios Community
callmedan

Ahriman's Prophecy (REBOOT) [FROZEN]

Wow! That was amazing! That was very accurate! I see you also combined some scripts from the later Aveyond games.

Thank you! As for the scripts, it's Specter's works. He has done great works :)

This looks really exciting :)

But a suggestion (since I think traffic here on Amaranth has greatly declined since Amanda announced their change of focus away from games), maybe if you get permission to post this topic on another site to gain attention it would help get the word out and let people donate for the game - I'm thinking RPG Maker forums in particular. 

This looks really exciting :)

But a suggestion (since I think traffic here on Amaranth has greatly declined since Amanda announced their change of focus away from games), maybe if you get permission to post this topic on another site to gain attention it would help get the word out and let people donate for the game - I'm thinking RPG Maker forums in particular. 

Thank you!

As for your suggestion, I think it's really hard to get donation because I'll release this remake for free and I don't if there's anything I could "reward" people for their donation.

Do you have any idea of how much longer this will take? I realize that this is a huge project for someone to do part time, but I really like the game and am curious.

It hopefully could be finished in early 2018. Yeah.. I'm not sure because I'm now working on a project in my university and I'm also lack of money so I have to save money to buy stuffs for the game. Hmm.. That may take more times :P

I could try to get battle music and enhanced music, I could also re-orchestrate some of the music to fit a bit of a deeper theme.

And by the way I use UJAM, which is free on Google Drive. 

Nice! Thank you! But I'm sorry because I've already had a composer for the game :)

Is there any way the community might be able to hear more of the music before hand? Such as Soundcloud.

There's a Soundcloud. The link is in my signature. But I won't upload all the music until this reboot is realeased :P

The map is so modern Aveyond I love it <3 and I'm anticipating a slew of Amaranth revivals <3

There's the HeroKit, there's this AP remake, and I hope this place becomes more active. The music's really good, and it's just so true-to-form and I'm hyped <3.

The map is so modern Aveyond I love it <3 and I'm anticipating a slew of Amaranth revivals <3

There's the HeroKit, there's this AP remake, and I hope this place becomes more active. The music's really good, and it's just so true-to-form and I'm hyped <3.

Thank you! I'm also looking forward to seeing the revivals of Amaranth :)

Thanks Big C. Can I call you that for sake of being brief?

I don't really get it but it's ok. Thanks! :D

Looks good :) Are you making a world map the character can walk around on too? Like is this just a map the characters can open from inventory to check locations? 

Thanks! Yeah, you're right. It's a map the characters can open from inventory (sort of.. cause I've not decided yet). For the world map where the character can walk around, I finished it early last year XD

That looks awesome!!!

Thank you! I think you saw it on my Instagram :lol:

Nice tiles! I think I recognize Pandamaru's tree in one of the maps. And Celianna's tiles in te hParallax. I dig those maps. Pndamaru aand Celianna makes fabulous tiles.

Though, I'm a bit worried about the forest and the cave maps. They kinda look very big and empty. It may look small in the editor, but it feels big and tedious once I actually start walkign around in it. It's tiring. I mean, those are older posts, so I guess they might be obsolete, but... :|

Nice tiles! I think I recognize Pandamaru's tree in one of the maps. And Celianna's tiles in te hParallax. I dig those maps. Pndamaru aand Celianna makes fabulous tiles.

Though, I'm a bit worried about the forest and the cave maps. They kinda look very big and empty. It may look small in the editor, but it feels big and tedious once I actually start walkign around in it. It's tiring. I mean, those are older posts, so I guess they might be obsolete, but... :|

Yeah.. You're right ! There're many tiles by Pandamaru and Celianna. And.. er~ Which maps?