Aveyond Studios Community
callmedan

Ahriman's Prophecy (REBOOT) [FROZEN]

@Specter It's interesting. Thank you!

------

Hey everyone, I don't know if anyone noticed this but I've updated it in the first post for a while. Our heroes are coming soon and just 2 of them told me that they are coming a bit later. I guess they're stuck in the traffic LOL.

gh679j2.png

Wow! Every so often I check in on this to see what progress has been made, and since last time I checked, you added that amazing title screen art! (I think, unless I just noticed it now or I saw it before and didn't remember :P) It's incredible! I'm really looking forward to seeing this project reach completion and to be able to play it! Good work thus far and good luck on future work!

@Mayflower I don't want to give any estimate because things don't go as what I expect it to be :rhen_cry: But a new screenshot is okay.

Here's the lastest scene I've done: Venwood Library

DdDARXg.png

Some new update for you:

- We're having some new maps that didn't appear in the original game. I have done those new ones.

- I'm currently fixing the old maps that are too big, too ugly and too different from the original game.

- And another screenshot: Queen Vlissre of Venwood

NuTaWYQ.png

I have some updates for you guys and I also want to answer the questions some people asked me.

Firstly,...

WHAT’S NEW/CHANGED?
- Keep all characters in the party
- Turn-based battle system
- New side quests
- New areas to explore
- Some minor additions to the story

-----------

Next, please welcome our heroes back!

zyv60iK.pngI8i6TJA.png

UkxBXSs.pngQhfXyUZ.png

IvpoJp4.png6Dk3IH0.png

-----------

Finally, I've been working on this project for a quite long time and I know that some people are very excited for it. But it would take some times to get this reboot done and also to make it as perfect as possible and I'm also busy with my real life. So, I have thought about making a short demo for it, then you guys can try demo while I'm finishing the whole game. But I'm not sure if I should create it or not. So, I will let you guys decide it. (Vote here: https://tinyurl.com/apredemo )