Aveyond Studios Community
callmedan

Ahriman's Prophecy (REBOOT) [FROZEN]

Hi, just a quick update.

The bad news is that the project is still at a halt due to my busy job.

The good news is we’re having a few new soundtracks composed by Aaron Walz. I believe they would sound great.

Sorry for the postponement and thank you for following this project.

Sorry to necro an ancient thread (do they still call it necro'ing?), but are there any further updates on this? Not in any major rush, just wondering if this is still something that is planned on being finished at some point. I've been highly anticipating it for quite a while now (years, actually :P), but didn't want to seem overbearing by asking too soon after the project was frozen, and figured a year since the last post wouldn't be too bad.

Thank you for all the work that has been done on the project so far, and I hope to see the end result some day!

On 9/25/2021 at 12:53 AM, DuskArgentum said:

Sorry to necro an ancient thread (do they still call it necro'ing?), but are there any further updates on this? Not in any major rush, just wondering if this is still something that is planned on being finished at some point. I've been highly anticipating it for quite a while now (years, actually :P), but didn't want to seem overbearing by asking too soon after the project was frozen, and figured a year since the last post wouldn't be too bad.

Thank you for all the work that has been done on the project so far, and I hope to see the end result some day!

As far as I have heard from Dan it is still on hold. He might be working on it a little bit, but it is not his main focus right now.

On 9/26/2021 at 4:09 PM, Scrivener of the Gods said:

As far as I have heard from Dan it is still on hold. He might be working on it a little bit, but it is not his main focus right now.

I understand! Thank you for the update. I will continue to look forward to it with patience.