Aveyond Studios Community
callmedan

Ahriman's Prophecy (REBOOT)

Hi everyone ! I really need your help this time. I've got some financial problems, so I started a campaign to crowdfund for this project. The funds from this campaign will be used to make the reboot better and better.
Even just sharing this campaign through social media will do wonders!
Cheers!

https://gogetfunding.com/help-creat-ahrimans-prophecy-reboot/

Use to tight finances I cannot help by donating, but I can share this through DeviantArt if your ok with that, and I can alert other Aveyond fans who aren't active on this site to the reboot and the help needed.

It's ok to me. If you can't donate, just share it with your contact :) Thanks!

It's ok to me. If you can't donate, just share it with your contact :) Thanks!

Ok! Here are the links to the two features about your reboot. Is there anything you want me to add or change?

http://fav.me/daoa737

And on a Aveyond Group- http://fav.me/daoa7wt

I think the cloud one gives better visual contrast and it helps tie Ahriman's Prophecy into the later AV games a little better, brings a little bit more of a consistent flow through the maps. The cloud one has my vote^_^

The dream world in original AP and AV1 has the violet terrain . That makes me confused XD

Lol oops. I thought that the dream/fantasy world for AV2, AV3, and AV4 were all white. So I figured that it would make more sense to keep it white to match the other three. Then I just went and looked and turns out that AV2 where the unicorn and the entrance to Aveyond is located is purple as well.... oh well, I stick by my preference of white but that's now just based on colour contrast, it would probably make more sense as purple though :P

In Aveyond 2 the mists (entrance to Aveyond temple) were purple, but the actual dream world itself just looked like a snowy outcrop. In Aveyond 4, the dream world was blue. In Av1/AP it was purple and in Av3 it was white. So basically there is very little continuity in what the dream world looks like. My headcanon is that it changes depending on the time and the dreamer :P

Oh, ok. Then i'm gonna use the purple one.

In Aveyond 2 the mists (entrance to Aveyond temple) were purple, but the actual dream world itself just looked like a snowy outcrop. In Aveyond 4, the dream world was blue. In Av1/AP it was purple and in Av3 it was white. So basically there is very little continuity in what the dream world looks like. My headcanon is that it changes depending on the time and the dreamer :P

As what I remember, the story of Av3 is about 400 years after Av2. It means 600 years after Av1 then things may change a lot .

I decided to take a short capture :P I've tried to keep everything from the original game. The music quality and graphics are now a bit better in my opinion :D

Oops! I just recognized that I opened the chest XD But it's ok, if you've played the original AP, you might know what is in the chest.

P/S: I tried to catch the little girl but she runs so fast :lol:

Looks GREAT!!! I love the new music, I could listen to it all day. I think it's even better than the other one you did (that you posted awhile back), although that one was great too ^^

Thank you! And you're right, this soundtrack is better because it was done by experts :P It should be better than somethings done by the unprofessional XD

Yours was amazing for an "amateur"...and woah, does that mean it uses live instruments? :o

yeah, it may use live instruments or very expensive virtual sound libraries. Since it was done by the experts, it's still good even it uses free sound libraries XD