Aveyond Studios Community
callmedan

Ahriman's Prophecy (REBOOT)

I think one of the great things about the newer Aveyond games is having the ability to customize player experience (i.e. buying an HQ, pets, different outfits/character styles, guild choices, etc.) and I think that could be a fun addition to the newer edition  :P

Thank you for your advice! :)

So how much longer on the game, any estimates? Just curious as I've been an avid fan of Aveyond titles for awhile.

I hope I could finish and release it on April 2018 :) Just guesstimate since I'm really busy at university (my senior year is coming this August)

Okay. Oh, and something interesting. Maybe have different animal swords, like from the dragons, and 'Dolen' (the monster hideout). And maybe Frederick's face could change when he does.

I'll see what I can do. But maybe a big NO for the face changing because those facesets cost a lot of money :(

Wow! Looking forward to this.
I loved AP but it would be surely better in Aveyond style.

The graphics didn't bother me, but rather the battle style. I almost didn't use special skills because it was needed to attack fast and just attacking was more effective. The battle style like in Aveyond with time to choose what skill to use is so much better.

I rather enjoyed the battle system as it was faster than the Av system. But, I agree, using skills was a bit trycky. First time I played it I never used skills. Later, I started using them but it is time consuming and usually the mob will attack each character as a result rather than hiting every other character.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Aveyond Kingdom

Hi! New member long time fan of Aveyond but only recently discovered Ahriman's Prophecy  :o and I'm working my way through it now. I found this thread earlier and I can't wait! 

Just out of curiosity how far are you from beta testing?

Hi! New member long time fan of Aveyond but only recently discovered Ahriman's Prophecy  :o and I'm working my way through it now. I found this thread earlier and I can't wait! 

Just out of curiosity how far are you from beta testing?

I'm not sure for now because I've got financial problem. Hopefully, it could reach beta testing early next year.

Is there anything you still need help with?

Thanks for asking. As I said before, I've got financial problem. I once asked for help but I now don't think it's a clever idea to ask for help with that problem. Still saving money to deal with it.

I'm not sure for now because I've got financial problem. Hopefully, it could reach beta testing early next year.

Thanks for asking. As I said before, I've got financial problem. I once asked for help but I now don't think it's a clever idea to ask for help with that problem. Still saving money to deal with it.

Hectic, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things work out soon. 

I need your help ! Please help me choose a map for Thais. I don't know which one I should use :( The old map I created is huge. It looks messy and weird a little. It also doesn't look like the original one. For the new map, it's much smaller and looks more like in the original game. Just editing some tiles and rearranging things a bit then it would be nice.

Thais in the original game.

Spoiler

8kchIAu.png

The old map in the reboot.

Spoiler

8bBRvRS.png

The draft of new map

Spoiler

GAoDUpB.png