Aveyond Studios Community
callmedan

Ahriman's Prophecy (REBOOT)

@princessbinas Yes, there's a lot of graphical stuffs need editing or fixing + the old problem.

Anyway, spoiler time: I made a small map where the teleport stone located, instead of using a small icon on world map. These stones transport you from Glenvale area to Mysten Far and back (in case you don't remember what they are :kawaii-blow-it-off:).

DL8rkwT.png

1 hour ago, callmedan said:

@princessbinas Yes, there's lot graphical stuffs need editing or fixing + the old problem.

Anyway, spoiler time: I made a small map where the teleport stone located, instead of using a small icon on world map. These stones transport you from Glenvale area to Mysten Far and back (in case you don't remember what they are :kawaii-blow-it-off:).

DL8rkwT.png

Which parts need fixing? And if you need someone to do some mapping, I can do my best to help. And by the way, are you allowed to make guild outfits? I think I can help with that.

And that portal area looks great! It is also pretty clever.

4 hours ago, callmedan said:

@princessbinas Most of them are editing NPCs (make dancing pose, down pose, etc). You mean Talia's magic guild outfits? I decided not to make it because that may raise the cost. :(

I could do them for free. I don't care about getting paid. I just want to help out where I can.

1 hour ago, callmedan said:

@princessbinas I mean the cost for the headset :P Can you do sprite editing? There's some NPCs need being done.

Do you need multiple expressions for each one? I can make one as a demo to see if my art style would fit. As for NPCs, I think I can do. I would need a generator for a base and go from there.

On 14/10/2017 at 12:20 PM, callmedan said:

@tuskel Thank you! Nice to see you back to the forum. Oops! I can't see your image. I think you should switch to imgur.com because Photobucket won't let you post your images anywhere else unless you pay them $400/year.

Well, that's nice of them! XD U_U

Trying again then... 

PxHRqpw.png

If you want, I can help you out by doing some music.

I usually make rave tracks, but have made 2 vocal-less pop tracks too. If I'd be making MIDI format tracks like in original AP, that should be easier. I consider myself to be good with melodies.

Rave tracks (example of 4): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzNEngScxnUY7xzdx-xwto2-Mstsf0tBl

Pop tracks: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3E4881E19407F64F

@cruelcore1 Sorry for late reply but I have already finished music for the reboot. Anyway, thank you for your offer :) 

@Mickychi Photobucket changed their terms and that cause the problem with the image. If you're using Chrome, you can install this add-on and the images will show up https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

And I'm slowly working on the game FYI, since I decided to do my final project this semester so I don't have much time for it. I'm currently refining several maps and creating some events. I'm pretty sure that I saw you on RPG Maker forums (?), you can see me asking for advice there sometimes :P