Aveyond Studios Community
callmedan

Ahriman's Prophecy (REBOOT)

@princessbinas Yes, there's a lot of graphical stuffs need editing or fixing + the old problem.

Anyway, spoiler time: I made a small map where the teleport stone located, instead of using a small icon on world map. These stones transport you from Glenvale area to Mysten Far and back (in case you don't remember what they are :kawaii-blow-it-off:).

DL8rkwT.png

1 hour ago, callmedan said:

@princessbinas Yes, there's lot graphical stuffs need editing or fixing + the old problem.

Anyway, spoiler time: I made a small map where the teleport stone located, instead of using a small icon on world map. These stones transport you from Glenvale area to Mysten Far and back (in case you don't remember what they are :kawaii-blow-it-off:).

DL8rkwT.png

Which parts need fixing? And if you need someone to do some mapping, I can do my best to help. And by the way, are you allowed to make guild outfits? I think I can help with that.

And that portal area looks great! It is also pretty clever.

4 hours ago, callmedan said:

@princessbinas Most of them are editing NPCs (make dancing pose, down pose, etc). You mean Talia's magic guild outfits? I decided not to make it because that may raise the cost. :(

I could do them for free. I don't care about getting paid. I just want to help out where I can.

1 hour ago, callmedan said:

@princessbinas I mean the cost for the headset :P Can you do sprite editing? There's some NPCs need being done.

Do you need multiple expressions for each one? I can make one as a demo to see if my art style would fit. As for NPCs, I think I can do. I would need a generator for a base and go from there.

On 14/10/2017 at 12:20 PM, callmedan said:

@tuskel Thank you! Nice to see you back to the forum. Oops! I can't see your image. I think you should switch to imgur.com because Photobucket won't let you post your images anywhere else unless you pay them $400/year.

Well, that's nice of them! XD U_U

Trying again then... 

PxHRqpw.png

If you want, I can help you out by doing some music.

I usually make rave tracks, but have made 2 vocal-less pop tracks too. If I'd be making MIDI format tracks like in original AP, that should be easier. I consider myself to be good with melodies.

Rave tracks (example of 4): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzNEngScxnUY7xzdx-xwto2-Mstsf0tBl

Pop tracks: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3E4881E19407F64F

Some of your earlier pictures in the thread aren't showing up for me properly - it's saying "please update your account to allow third party hosting". Also I would just like to ask how the project is coming along :) 

@cruelcore1 Sorry for late reply but I have already finished music for the reboot. Anyway, thank you for your offer :) 

@Mickychi Photobucket changed their terms and that cause the problem with the image. If you're using Chrome, you can install this add-on and the images will show up https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

And I'm slowly working on the game FYI, since I decided to do my final project this semester so I don't have much time for it. I'm currently refining several maps and creating some events. I'm pretty sure that I saw you on RPG Maker forums (?), you can see me asking for advice there sometimes :P

I sort of miss the complete demolition of the entire shrine look, where only the door was left standing, it was kind of symbolic to me. But ignore me, I think about these things too much, and it looks great! I love the addition of the broken goddess statue

Hey, will it be done by June 25th as an estimate, that's my 19th birthday, so I'm curious if that'd be a good estimate, I'm super pumped for the rerelease still, so take your time, but if it can be released at that point I'd be super excited.

@callmedan I could help here and there (mainly with polishing up the scripts) if you're resuming work in May. I've some other wicked plans for this too, including trying to bring it to Android :D. No love for iOS though, since app store is incompatible with GPL 😒