Aveyond Studios Community
CuteMage

dumb and dumber question

Okay, i've got the rickety biscuit. Now, i have trouble. Where is shadow island? :D i can't find it. Is it the place has a shield or not?

And... where should i go to find 3 werebere about??

The Shadow Island is East from the continent that Tor was on. The places in the bubbles are different caves.

The Werebear food is in Gingernut Forest. Its sleeping place is in Boppity Woods, and its entertainment is in Silverspring Wetlands. But note, that you may not be able to get the entertainment if you haven't done a certain quest yet.

Was the cave actually a hole in the ground? Was it night time?

If no, then you are at the wrong cave. The cave opening will only appear at night. And it's a hole in a ground that has rope in it. It'll be around the area where you found the food.

I'll find it later.

I have trouble again :(

I've found 2 demonic sulphur at shadow island. And I don't find 1 more. I've entered 3 caves (one of them which have cauldron). Is there any cave that exist?

The cave with the cauldron is where you will place the 3 pieces of sulfur.  There are 3 other cave entrances, and each is blocked by a small barrier that you break with Phye's sword.

Just thought I would note that boppity and 'nut' parts of the quest you might miss if you make an assumption because you saw certain things before. The disgusting chocolate can be picked up when you get sent by Arma, and the sleeping place I'd still be looking if I hadn't checked my journal to see I'd found it.

Is that an oversight that you get the same message as the other times checking the sleeping place.?