Aveyond Studios Community
KathrynMxPx

An arrangement on Maps!

Hello!

Is there anyway for Amanda to get the maps out to us before Tiniponi can annonate them?

One of the things I love the most about the Aveyond games is (to an extent) knowing where I'm going, and truthfully I'm getting quite frustrated at not being able to finish a quest (or side quest) because I don't know how to get to the area where I need to be.

Even though the maps wouldn't be annotated, at least I could see how to get where I need to go, and I would enjoy the game THAT much more!!

Thank you, Aveyonders!

Aislar

Sorry, but in this case, you're just going to have to wait until Tiniponi can release the maps.

Also, in the future, please do not start multiple topics about the same thing. That is considered spam and is against the rules.

You could use the old maze trick until the maps come out (keep your left/right hand on the wall and go along).  You'll visit pretty much everywhere on the map using that trick.

Edit: Or you could buy the strategy guide, I would imagine that has all the maps.

thank you for your idea, elizabennet!  

so what you mean is kind of....take screen shots as you go along and piece them together?

ANYTHING would help me out a LOT right now.  the one thing i love so much about these games is having maps to be able to reference!

Well, actually I just meant using that trick to walk all the areas and make sure you've been everywhere.  But I guess you could also put screenshots together!  That would probably take a really long time and be extremely frustrating, though.

And sorry about the incorrect information on the guide. Keep sending Tiniponi nice thoughts and I'm sure she'll recover faster  :)