Aveyond Studios Community
richmond

CASTLE LIBRARY & GINGERNUT ROPE LADDER

Have come to a stand still in the game now.

Have been to castle library to find out about secret passages but it wont allow me to take the book?

Have been to Gingernut forest in the day and at night and cannot find the rope ladder in a hole! Would someone kindly provide me with a photo shot of where I need to find it please and should it be at day or night?

Cannot finish the spider eyes receipe because I cannot find the 'fire' ingredient?

Cant find how to enter the cave in Dragon lands that is currently covered over in white bones. Can someone tell me what I am missing please.

Have grandmas plans for the store but the guy in Tor wont allow me to have the ledger??

As you can see....I am completely stuck. Help anybody please :D  :( 

Some of your problem is your getting a head of yourself.

The book you need isn't in the castle library. It's in the archives. It's a building that is in center of town. If you go left when you first enter Halaina, you'll find some stairs. Go up those stairs to get to the archives.

You can't get the ledger until you do some quests for the mayor. Same thing with the dragon lands, you need to just progress further in the story.

Again with the fire ingredient, you'll get that after you've progressed in the story. So just focus on what's happening in Halaina.

Lastly, here is the area where you'll find the werebear hole. It only appears during the night.

rw7vFz5.png

Thank you so much. You are right....have gone well ahead too quickly. Thank you for sorting my rope out!! Can I ask though - where did you get all that money from?? I am playing this game on a shoe string!!

Hi. Back again because I have gone to find the hole in the floor with the rope at night time where your photo shows but it is not there. Ooops. What do you think I have done wrong???

This is the best game in the series yet. x

Where are Armadeus and Banana Boy after you get militant squirrel? Also do you talk to them at night or during the day to further the quest?

I'm assuming that 1% militant is good enough to move on? I just happened to hit that mark, lol.

Thanks Argyle. I was able to find Armadeus and trade the last doll so I'm once again making progress. It was a bit confusing since BB sent me back to Boppity again to speak to someone (whom I could not find) but then I went back to BB and he sent me to the 'empty building.'

Edited by greensnp