Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
suzi_b

Two elusive cheekies

Hi there,

I can see a Cheeki running around near Lorelai's house and one in Dragon wastelands that I cannot reach! I think I've been everywhere in those locations, through all the caves and just can't find them....

The one in the Wasteland might be accessible when I am able to get through the red doors, I suppose. But the other one?

Help?

Can you provide a screenshot of the one near Lorelai's house?  I might remember if I see it.

And, yes, once you can open the red doors, you can get that Wasteland cheeki.

Hi Argoyle, I'd love to but I'm not sure how to... I've tried to paste it as .png, .jpg and .gif but I get this error message:

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

Any help?

Anyway the cheeki is running around on a ledge to the right of Lorelai's hose, there is a ladder leading down to that ledge (the access to the ladder is cut off by the top edge of the screen so I have no hint as how to reach it).

Thanks

The one with the ladder leading down, you have to go to Windy Valley (the place you crossed to get to Windshire) and use your raven minion to get passed some of the prickly patches.

As for uploading pictures, are you clicking the icon with the tree to put in your link?

Thanks for the hint! I'll try to get it right away.

The tree icon wants a URL, I'm not sure what to put in there...

And to all you Moderator guys out there: thanks for being such a help! This forum is amazing and amazingly fast. No need for maps with co-gamers such as you :)

Oh were you trying to upload the picture directly? Yeah, you can't do that. You have to upload the screenshot to an image provider like imgur or photobucket, then paste that url in the space the tree icon provides.

As I am a bit paranoid about the www I don't use those sites (photobucket etc.) but if I'm desperate I'll know what to do! Thanks again, you've been a great help throughout.

Mopiece, I looked everywhere for prickly patches in Windy Valley, caves too) and found none. Am I missing a path somehow? I found no way to get above that ledge to go down that ladder. :huh:

Oh and the cheeki in the cave/jail near Halaina castle. I've never found the key.

That's two of five cheekies I am now short to bye the last upgrage  for the devesate spell. I must have given up trying to get a lot of them lol.

Edited by greensnp

Oh, Mopiece meant Windy Hills, not Windy Valley.  From Windshire, enter Windy Hills and just walk to the left.  You'll see a ladder going down that is blocked by the prickly bushes.  That ladder will take you to the Windy Valley map.

For the cave jail in Halaina, there is an extra key in the Gingernut Forest Cave system.

Thanks Argoyle. I figured it was a different zone, but forgot about Windy Hills. It's good I went back there since I hadn't since getting the bird pet. Oh and what's with Windy bonus, is there something there after finishing Hercules?

On the extra key, found it. Interestingly, the 'door' I needed didn't seem to show when I looked at night. Gonna go back and check that later.

Is there any more treasure there than the one cheeki? I think I even went back to look for hidden doors and saw nothing more. /shrug

Speaking of which, is there a list of hidden doors? I spent some time looking but ... just so much ground to cover! :rolleyes: