Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
suzi_b

Best Minion?

Boyle has 5 minions now (Fang, Crabber, Son of Cannon, Razor, Colby); I've been using Razor mainly. Son of Cannon can be quite powerful but seems very eager to charge and not so much to blast.

Which minion have you been using? Any particular advantage to a single one?

Thanks

I used Fang simply because it seemed appropriate for Boyle's character.  I noticed the same thing about Son of Cannon - most powerful attacks but frequent charges.  If you use Colby, you'll end up with tons of cheese which isn't very useful except in the beginning.  Those are the only differences I really noticed - the rest seemed about equal, but I didn't really test them either.

Thanks! I did use Fang for a while but he seemed less powerful than Razor. I did feel a bit like a traitor for not using Fang :) Now I've converted... :)

I was on the understanding that Colby had been a hero who attacked the Wyrmwood village and got turned into a rat.  I had hopes that past a point Colby would get changed back into a human, and maybe an upgrade in his power.  Maybe it'll still happen! 

Aside from that, everything about Boyle revolves around Fang, so that's who I default to.