Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nouls

I have to walk through Tor hundreds of times.

I love the game so far, but I have one major complaint/suggestion about travelling in the game.

I have spent a large amount of my time walking through Tor because we cannot use the mist portals across continents, It looks like there might be a boat in the future which will make things easier though. However the amount of times you need to cross over continents makes the journey pretty irritating, especially when it is not a simple straight path to the boat from the Tor entrance, and if you are not sure of exactly where you are going you might waste 2 minutes by accidentally travelling to the wrong place.

If you ever plan to make another update, i hope you could consider shortening the distance you have to walk through Tor, or place the boat in a separate instance to the right of Tor so you can walk around the city in the world map.

Thanks for listening.

If you don't like walking, this is NOT the game for you, lol. Granted you'll spend a lot of time walking through Tor and other locales later on doing quests. Some of it gets better when you finally have the boat to summon.