Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
bleepyh

Missable Quests and Items that don't show up in the journal

Hello!!

I've been reading some posts here in the forum on some missable quests and Items that don't show up in the journal. Can someone list these to me? I want to have a perfect game, and it would also be beneficial to those who are also having the same predicament as me to refer to this forum topic if they encounter this. 

Thank you for your time! 

Hm, the one side quest that doesn't appear in the journal is the doll trading one. It starts in Wyrmwood with a vampire wanting a vampire doll. You can get that doll in the goblin's item shop in Briar Woods.

If you complete this quest, then you get a charm for Myst.

After you bring the flower to the dragon that can't sleep, he mentions bringing him someone that can heal dreams, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't get listed in your journal.  Bring Hi'beru to him to finish that quest and receive a book to equip.

Hm, the one side quest that doesn't appear in the journal is the doll trading one. It starts in Wyrmwood with a vampire wanting a vampire doll. You can get that doll in the goblin's item shop in Briar Woods.

If you complete this quest, then you get a charm for Myst.

After you bring the flower to the dragon that can't sleep, he mentions bringing him someone that can heal dreams, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't get listed in your journal.  Bring Hi'beru to him to finish that quest and receive a book to equip.

Thank you for your contributions!! I've successfully done those. Any others? I'm nearing the end of the game, I wanna tie up some loose ends.  :)

Those should be it.

Thank you!

I also noticed today that there's someone in Halaina that requires 3 diamonds. Are there any more people that are similar to him? Thanks!

There's also the songs for Rowen. The old tree and the what is it five statues?

Scarbeck at night in gingernut.

The evil nymph and the salve/jam.

edited to add:

Found another one. Stanley in Gingernut during the nightwatch quest.

You inform him the werebear's been stealing his candy and he gives you some money.

There's also the songs for Rowen. The old tree and the what is it five statues?

Scarbeck at night in gingernut.

The evil nymph and the salve/jam.

edited to add:

Found another one. Stanley in Gingernut during the nightwatch quest.

You inform him the werebear's been stealing his candy and he gives you some money.

Thank you for your contribution to this topic!  :)