Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ginger8445

Re-enabling links?

I seem to recall Stargazer, Midnight's Blessing 1 +2, Edolie, Witch and the Warrior, and Ella's Hope used to have links to download the games here (despite being hosted by other developers) Now, if we need a new link to download the games, we need to send an email to support. I feel this may put stress on the admins. (I myself am very absent minded) and I never knew that when the links get emailed to download the games, they eventually expire (I think it's 12 or 24 hours)

Can you re enable the links in their respective forums? I mean we have support for the forums and games but the links give me a 404 error when I try to use them so that's why I'd have to email support. As stated above I believe it's a hassle and I'm sorry for any trouble I may have caused but that's just my two cents.

Many years ago I remember checking here and seeing the games but it was either after changing to Aveyond.com or Aveyond Studios, the links broke or disappeared

Will they ever be back on? Or where can I find them again just in case I need to download again in the future? I wouldn't want to take up your time unnecessarily :)

Ahh thanks. I knew about Eridani games. I was just curious in the sense hypothetically what if I need to reinstall a game I bought here that isn't supported anymore. I don't want to have to buy it again from another site.

Any non-Amaranth games you bought here are probably affiliate links linking back to the developer / publisher's official store, so just return to the original developer's site (or Big Fish Games if that's where the game's buy link linked to) to inquire about re-download links. If in doubt, try checking your purchase completion / invoice emails for further information about who you'd need to contact.

All of them would say to come here. That's the thing that gets me. I don't mean to make a big deal out of it but I'd like to understand and I currently don't lol

That is rather interesting. If you don't mind, can you PM me some examples of those purchase confirmation emails (with your personal info and any unique identification blacked out, of course) so that I might take a look?

That is rather interesting. If you don't mind, can you PM me some examples of those purchase confirmation emails (with your personal info and any unique identification blacked out, of course) so that I might take a look?

I PM'd you some examples

Just noticed all forum help notices  etc for other games has been removed- where do we find the contents of such- please

Just noticed all forum help notices  etc for other games has been removed- where do we find the contents of such- please

I believe they have been removed because Amaranth Games has changed to Aveyond Studios, and are no longer hosting games from other developers.