Aveyond Studios Community
rosetyler

AV1 Cinematic Posters (10th Anniversary Edition) - COMPLETED! -

10 years ago (has it been that long? Wow!) Aveyond 1: Rhen's Quest was released to the public, - in February, I know I'm late - and I just wanted to create a special series of movie posters to celebrate this wonderful game :)

50% Painting
50% Photomanipulation
100% Sweat & Tears

Hope you all like it. I'm currently working on the others; I plan to complete all 8 of the party members! :D

I think I'm experiencing lack of sleep because I have no idea how to link my dA images here, so here's the links instead:

Rhen: (x)
Lars: (x)
Dameon: (x)
Te'ijal: (x)
Galahad: (x)
Elini: (x)
Pirate John: (x)
Mad Marge: (x)

View the 10th Anniversary Album here: (x)

tumblr_o7lehqK3am1saw7cxo1_1280.png

tumblr_o7lehqK3am1saw7cxo2_1280.png

*-* yaaay can't wait!! >.<

that 'hoho' made me excited more xD

Muahahahaha!!! Soon!

Those are AMAZING! (And I'm currently replaying all the AV games too.) I'd love to see some posters of the other characters.

Yay! I can't wait to post the rest too... as of now I've completed Dameon and Te'ijal, moving on to Elini.

But I can't post either yet because of some minor tweaks xD (blame the perfectionist in me haha!) But soon!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Aveyond Kingdom

ooh ohhh ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!

/opens Aveyond 1 to replay again/

your posters are soo tempting xD

btw this one too is amazing too >.< I really don't know how to describe my feeling q.q 

Gahhh your amazing <3 ;u;

@Mahwiii.... that makes me so happy to be honest ;_; stop it, you're gonna make me cry... thank you so so so so much :*

@BlackPrincess... Aaaaahhhhhh!!!! Glad you like them ^_^ stay tuned for more hehe

Te'ijal is next!

@callmedan cry with happiness or...? Haha! Thank you!

@Specter WOW!!! That's a huge compliment to me, thank you very much! <3 hope you'll enjoy the others too!

@Mahwiii aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! I'm sorry I released your feels xD try to contain them, there are 4 more posters to go! :P

So anyways, I have completed Elini and Galahad. Which of these two would you like me to post first? Haha

I can't post both at once (even though I have them both) :P I like to space out my uploads hehehehe

so I decided to post Galahad, since I've posted Te'ijal ^_^

A little trivia about Galahad's poster: Galahad, as a character, is visually confusing. in AV1, the "realistic" faceset depict him as old, with greyish brown and cropped hair. In the "anime" faceset, he's depicted as young, with black and cropped hair. In AV3, in his faceset he's depicted as young, with blonde and cropped hair. In the AV3 cover art however, he's depicted as middle-aged, with brown and cropped hair! So which is which?!

So, what I did was, I followed his sprite. His sprite is the only thing that remains constant about him throughout the game, so... :P

tumblr_o7vweibD2G1saw7cxo3_r1_1280.png

My heart skipped a beat even tho I cant see his face o.o ....

Awaaaahhhh his hair is so nice ;-;

He feels handsome xD somehow?

Yeaaaaah it was confusing xD

And awwaah xD evil keeping us waiting ;~;

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes his hair was fun to do xD hahahaha!!! He does give out a handsome vibe, doesn't he? I always imagined Galahad ad handsome but annoying in the game lol

I have a question! Currently creating Pirate John...

DOES HE HAVE A HOOK??? I can't find any reference/fanfics depicting him with a hook... hmm....

Looking back from the sprite it looks like he doesn't have a hook. You don't have to draw him without a hook, I think it will give it a more pirate look since you aren't gonna see his face with the eye patch anyways. Maybe draw him with a rapier? (btw keep up the good work :))

Hmm sticking with the spirte is the best option I think o/ just like with Galahad /nods nods/

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk