Aveyond Studios Community
rosetyler

AV1 Cinematic Posters (10th Anniversary Edition) - COMPLETED! -

Ohh whyy I really liked it!

I like how you make it seem.. majestic? Idk the word but its like.. makes me feel happy and excited? XD

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

AAAAAAAHHHHH YOU'RE BOTH SO SWEET!!! *capslock mode on because I'm too happy* hugshugshugs >o<

I wasn't happy with it because of her hair... felt there was something funny about it...but so glad you all liked it!

This poster series has gotten so much support ;_; you're all awesome!

---

Now we're left with Pirate John and Mad Marge ;O I'm so demotivated to create hers lol and PJ's poster still looks weird so I'll need to tweak it again...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Aveyond Kingdom

I know you say you weren't too happy with Elini's, but I love it xD I love how much of the color of her clothes you can see, even though she's backlit. That shade of teal is glorious. I need a dress like that xD

I really love all of these, though, and I'm super excited to see John's. I can see where you would be less excited about Marge, but hey, maybe you can do the amazing thing of impressing all of us with her XD

Man. These posters bring back so many memories. I should play this game again.

@Specter: :D :D :D thanks so much! So glad you like them hee~~

@Tei: Thank you ^_^ It's surprising actually... that the one poster I wasn't satisfied with turned out to be quite liked by you guys XD life works in mysterious way *_* and speaking of John's... I have so much trouble with his poster OTL ... everything seems to not... fall into place. The colour's wrong, the pose is wrong, his hair is wrong... tweaked again and again and again :o

That is a fantastic rapier. And I love the texture of his cuffs and the way the light catches his earring.

And I know you said the color was giving you trouble, but that is a great shade of red. Lovely work as always, even if you say otherwise XD

I WORSHIP YOU!!!

Actually, I was so impressed with your artwork that I proceeded and made a fan trailer of Aveyond 1 using your art (nothing much, just plain old movie maker, but them I'm no great with art :P except loving it :D) I know I should have asked your permission first, but just couldn't control (this is sooo awesome!!!!).

It's here right now:

https://youtu.be/PL3UQxNp6To

Ok somehow I felt he was short... sorry xD

But I dont get why you dont see that its good! Like.. ITS AWESOME (especially the red color!! /my fav color/)

The pose is kinda weird but heeeeey pirates are weird they pose weird! (But its not really that weird I didnt think much of it until I focused)

Anyway another great artwork ♡

That is a fantastic rapier. And I love the texture of his cuffs and the way the light catches his earring.

And I know you said the color was giving you trouble, but that is a great shade of red. Lovely work as always, even if you say otherwise XD

Thanks Tei, for the feedback! I really, really, hate PJ's poster out of all of it. But I kept changing and changing and changing and ended up telling myself, you know what, stop, you're just gonna make it worse >.< but you guys make everything better! <3

I WORSHIP YOU!!!

Actually, I was so impressed with your artwork that I proceeded and made a fan trailer of Aveyond 1 using your art (nothing much, just plain old movie maker, but them I'm no great with art :P except loving it :D) I know I should have asked your permission first, but just couldn't control (this is sooo awesome!!!!).

It's here right now:

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thank you so much <3. What a compliment *_* and it's okay! I saw it! Nice work! But I'm not done with Mad Marge D: are you gonna add her in when I'm done with her? Also, if you want, I have the non-watermarked ones xD

Ok somehow I felt he was short... sorry xD

But I dont get why you dont see that its good! Like.. ITS AWESOME (especially the red color!! /my fav color/)

The pose is kinda weird but heeeeey pirates are weird they pose weird! (But its not really that weird I didnt think much of it until I focused)

Anyway another great artwork ♡

HAHAHAHA! YES i feel the same way too! ;_; There is just...something wrong with his pose or something xD Thank you <3

Hahaha, sure! Actually, I'm gonna have to do that because I just realized I misspelled your name here as "rosyteler" instead of "rosetyler" :P (Sorry)

As for the watermarks, it actually looks better the way it is :)

Anyway, I was hoping you'd make an Ahriman too :D, just read the first post properly :P

Ahriman???? XD Actually, I planned to make all the daevas too but.............. XD I got lazy :P maybe some time in the future when I've got more free time hehe

anyways here is Mad Marge!! Her arms are weird, I'll probably fix that later ahaha also, she only has one leg! XD hers was a bit boring, so I decided to give her a pirate's leg. 

Can't believe I completed this poster series! ^_^

tumblr_o9017t7Fj61saw7cxo9_1280.png

@BlackPrincess :D hehe I couldn't leave the poster series hanging... the perfectionist side of me wouldn't allow it, haha! I'm glad it's finished ^_^

@moonpeace thank you so much bby... it is because of all the unending support given by you guys that I managed to complete this xD glad you liked them!

Ooh, I'd love to see you do the daevas (or druids, y'know, bias xD)

Marge looks great! I was wondering how you were going to make a character that I haven't heard of anyone using look epic and yet, here we are. I'm very impressed.

Awesome, awesome work! Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future!

Thank you Tei, you're so sweet... ahhhh ;_;

Also between druids and daevas - if I were to make posters for them - I'd choose the daevas, because the druids, well... they all kind of wear the same robes/clothes as Dameon, right? XD

I'm not really sure, tbh! I mean, the legality and whatnot haha. You're not gonna be selling it so it should be fine, I think? But better ask Amanda, just in case lol

XD

If she allows it, I'm gonna print Lars', coz his one is my fave out of all