Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
moonpeace

Hetalia character as sprites in the game?

Either I'm way more of a crazily obsessed Hetalia fan than I ever thought I was and am seeing things, or are there some sprites that look exactly like Hetalia characters?? I saw a character that looked like Hungary in Wyrmwood (I forgot her name) and so far in Windshire I've seen Italy Feliciano (Laurence), Greece (Andreas - he even has the curly hair sticking up!), France (Mark), and Rome (Sam). And I've only been playing for 2 hours! Did anyone else notice this? It can't be a coincidence, can it? :0

Oh you've started AV4!!! :D awesome!

And no you're not seeing things... a few people have been noting it on Tumblr as well xD

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Aveyond Kingdom

I wonder if Amanda and co. put them there or if RPG Maker did :P Aha I'm glad other people noticed. I'll have to look for them as I play, like a sort of Easter egg XD

@Rosetyler :D May I see these posts? I didn't know Aveyond 4 posts were on tumblr. I only saw a few on your blog and I tried not to look too hard because spoilers

OMG yes I was wondering if Russia would be in it. And that's beautiful XD

Edit: ahh I didn't even notice that the heroes from the beginning were Hetalia characters :00000