Aveyond 3-3: The Lost Orb

Aveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop Prophecy

Aveyond 2: Ean's Quest

Aveyond 1: Rhen's Quest

Old post (please do not follow the links in here):

Aveyond 4 for Mac OS X!!

http://www.radialapp...aveyond4mac.htm

(Prices are slashed!)

Official Aveyond: Rhen's Quest for Mac is out!

http://www.radialapps.tk/?page_id=146

Aveyond: Ean's Quest for Mac!

http://www.radialapps.tk/?page_id=227

Coupons Available! PM me :D

Old Post:

Mac users, you're in for a treat! Aveyond could soon be launched for Mac too, following Linux!

Expect it around this month (if it succeeds completely!!) Here's a screenshot of the current development stage:

Mac_OS_X_10_9_2016_08_08_00_04_12.jpg

Aveyond on Mac?!?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that happens I will be over the moon!!!!! I switched over to Mac a while ago and haven't really been able to play Aveyond since my PC laptop is being spazzy so I am now going to be stalking the Facebook page and forums and this topic. I really hope this happens!!

Haha

Can you guys try out Exit Fate, which is a (FREE) RPG XP game, just like Aveyond, and tell me how well it works on Mac? That way, you are actually helping in the testing process! (Actually, this one worked without much difficulty, but I still had to squash many bugs, so it'd be great to see if there is anything that Mac doesn't like)

Get it here:

http://www.radialapps.tk/?page_id=106

Any chance that those of us who brought the Linux version get this one too? I've already paid twice for the game now (though the other one was a long time back). Also, will my save files work under the Mac version?

@Elsa, sure! Drop me a mail (The email-id is on the About Page on my site)

@Queen-of-Ice101, no, I wouldn't expect the games to be sold on the aveyond.com, at least in the near future. Amanda has given me permission to distribute these other versions for now. Maybe someday, but I wouldn't bank on it...

[bTW, I can extend the coupon offer on the Linux versions to the Mac one too, for older gamers :D Just drop me a PM!]

Thanks :D :D :D I have linux at work and a macbook air at home, so I was really hoping to finish the game without having to worry about anyone knowing I was gaming :P

It feels great, by the way, to play this game again after AGES!!! Game availability is one of the reasons why I hate my mac... another is that the battery sucks :P (its old)

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! XD XD I've been ghosting this thread ever since I got rhens quest for eans quest, but didn't expect aveyond 4 at all :D :D :D

What do you mean by unofficial though?

Also, willl I get a coupon for this one?

I meant unofficial by the level of "officialness". Actually, Amanda has given me permission to distribute other platform versions of Aveyond myself (since these games are super-old and are expected to earn much less), but since this is a game less than a year old (meaning it is not at end-of-life), I am expecting (and hoping) that it will be sold directly on aveyond.com. I have sent her an e-mail about this and am as of yet waiting for a reply (and feeling impatient, even when its been just some 20 hours :P), so when this clarifies, it will be called "official".

As far as the working is concerned, it works as well as it can get (but there could still be bugs, never can be 100% sure. If you happen to get it, be sure to report any of these). Actually the game runs a lot smoother than the original Windows version (I suffer tearing and frame drops on the Windows version on my slightly old PC and even on my new laptop with top-of-the-line specs. On the same systems, there is no tearing or lag under Linux, which works similar to Mac... weird).

Coupons? Sure! I'll PM you yours. (EDIT: have PMed yours :D)

This is OFFICIAL (Amanda has granted me permission to distribute these, including Aveyond 4!)

@Queen-of-ice-101, no, IOS 10 works completely different as compared to OSX, so this is impossible :( This port is targeted to Macbook or Mac desktop users.

I already PM-ed you, but I wanted to post here to mention how grateful I am for the existence of this! I'd been craving to play aveyond again for so long after getting a mac, and seeing the new game and not being able to experience it after loving all the past games (especially Rhen's Quest and Ean's Quest) was torture, so this is brilliant!

Thank you for doing this, I am genuinely amazed by how you've managed to accomplish this to be honest

I have a couple of questions reguarding the game for you :)

Question: I'm loving that you have Aveyond 1, 2 and 4 on Mac, and I'm hoping to buy them once I have money, but I noticed that you don't have Aveyond 3 out for Mac. Will those ever be out for Mac? That's my favourite out of the Aveyond series so I just had to ask^_^

Second question: What do the coupons offer? I went looking through the forum and unless I missed it, there isn't any explanation on what the coupons offer, just that they are available.

Third question: Are the Aveyond games available through Family Sharing on Mac?

I'll answer them one at a time :)

1) YES! Latest by March (hopefully earlier), all Aveyond games would probably be available for Mac (and Linux).

2) Coupons are generally in the 5-15% off range. :)

3) No. The purchases are DRM free, available as an app, which means you buy once, and play on as many devices as you wish.

Happy Gaming!

Thats awesome that all the Aveyond games will all be available on Mac:) I'm so excited to finally be able to own and play the Aveyonds again once I'm able to buy them^_^

Good to know! When I finally am able to buy one of the games I might have to get one from you!

Ok, so another question: How would I get the games on multiple devices?