Aveyond Studios Community
callmedan

DAN's Art (Art?! ROLF) & Resources

Queen Alicia Pendragon. I made this with MV generator and edited a little bit in Photoshop (to add eyeshadow, lipstick and few more stuffs I don't know what it called in English) :kawaii-meh:

CzpeMWM.png

A remastered version of "trollenchanted" or "enchanted" (I don't know why they have different title but the same content :kawaii-meh:). It was used for the haunted village map in Ahriman's Prophecy and maybe few more maps.

I agree with Scrivener, this is one of my favorite pieces in the game. It's so haunting and beautiful. Whenever I go to a location that plays this, I always linger awhile to hear it :kawaii-music:

The map is awesome!!! {I think you posed it on IG as well??} and the phone looks really neat! Also thats really cool about the sounds! Ima have to go check them out! The sprites are totally awesome:D  Oh I love Alicia's headset!!! I also really love the remastered version you did of Enchanted, it sounds beautiful^^

I changed the topic's title and edited the first post. I added some resources that you can use in your game :kawaii-wave: And for the audio resource, please read the terms of use carefully due to the EULA of Enterbrain & Kadokawa.

On 9/22/2017 at 4:44 PM, callmedan said:

Queen Alicia Pendragon. I made this with MV generator and edited a little bit in Photoshop (to add eyeshadow, lipstick and few more stuffs I don't know what it called in English) :kawaii-meh:

CzpeMWM.png

This is AWESOME!! You could get hired for making these!!!

EDIT: Just curious, are you be using the Aia map in the AP reboot?

Edited by Specter

@Specter Thank you! I don't think someone will hire me to use RPG Maker MV generator to make a headset for them, everyone can do that :kawaii-lol:

And no, I won't use the Aia map in AP reboot, just make it for fun :D