Aveyond Studios Community
Queen-of-Ice101

The -vs- Game!!

So I was taking a look through the Spam Haven forum and looking to see if anyone had introduced this game and saw that no one had, so I have decided to do so myself:)

This game is called the vs game, and it basically is taking any two characters from any sort of movie, book, manga/anime, cartoon, comic or anything else fictional and then putting them in a vs situation. Then the next user to come into the forum has to decide who wins, why, and then post their vs pair:)

Just a random game idea, I remember playing this with my church youth group a few years ago, it was actually a really fun and amusing game.

I'll go first:p

Mel with all her dark magic skills--vs--Lars once he has finished his Sorcery Training

Lars, I think Mel (assuming that it wasn't evil!Mel) would be too reluctant to use her magic while Lars would have no problem.

Talia and Devin after they finish their schooling vs. Rhen and Lars when they finish theirs

Mel's steal skills. She was a professional thief and even ended up becoming a spy because of her skills while Jack was just a mischief maker and a petty thief who's skills we never actually saw.

Galahad pre-vampire -vs- Edward post training in the Shadwood School of War and Magic

Iya. Lydia was strong in elemental magic but Iya had several different spheres of control available to her and with the Phoenix Shield (I'm pretty sure that was the shield she got from karma points) and the necromancy shield (if you chose that one) she would be scary powerful and easily defeat Lydia.

Fully powered Iya -vs- Rhen after training?

Ahriman. Even in the boss battles against Gyendal they didn't take near as long as the final battle against Ahriman and Ahriman's attacks had a much more devistating effects then Gyendals ever did. Plus it took all of the most powerful characters out of all the Aveyond games to take him down, whereas although Mel's party was strong with Te'ijal and Galahad, they hold no comparison to the power of Rhen's party.

Mordred Darkthrop -vs- Gyendal

The Aveyond spider because I honestly have no idea what game it's from but it's Aveyond so it's clearly awesomer then the real life one XD

Hillary -vs- Trump in a dance battle (Not a political question, I'm just asking this because I saw a clip from Saturday Morning Live with them in a dance battle and I'm curious who people think danced better :D )

Hard one...they're both cunning and magically powerful... I'm gonna have to say Loki though, because of his shapeshiftimg abilities and more destructive magic.

Link (from Legend of Zelda) vs Rhen?

Not sure, my computer won't let me play Ahriman's Prophecy cause the file is so old so I haven't gotten a chance to play the game. But since Zelda is the imbodyment of part of a goddesses power I would think her.

Thalia from Aveyond vs Zelda?

Aw :( Hopefully you'll be able to play it at some point (or at least the remake :P) because it's a really good game! I just started playing it a few months ago myself.

Probably Zelda, since Agas was able to defeat Talia.

Katniss (from The Hunger Games) vs Mel?