Aveyond Studios Community
moonpeace

Aveyond Holiday Gift Exchange

I keep meaning to start mine, but there's these little things stopping me called finals ... >.> I'm gonna write mine over holiday break though. It's awesome that you guys are finished, and I'm sure your receiver will love the gifts :D If it's grammar/English proficiency you're worried about I can always beta if anyone needs ^^

I'm finished mine!! *insert cheering, fireworks and a party horn here* It took a lot of time (I think my delete key hates me now lol). I'm really excited to give it to my giftee, I'm really hoping they like it. Kinda nervous though.....

On a side-note: @moonpeace, I have a question about the exchange gifts that I need to ask that I don't want to put in the public forums, but when I tried to PM you it said that that you can't receive anymore new messages.

Gifts are due tomorrow! Start wrapping them up (so to speak, heh) and sending them via in so I can get them all posted by at the same time (around tomorrow evening EST, probably). I'll be making a new topic. When you PM me, also tell me if its okay to directly repost your fic/drawing to tumblr, giving you credit of course, so that the people following the Aveyond winter exchange there can see all the awesome fan works :)