Aveyond Studios Community
Queen-of-Ice101

Queen-of-Ice101's Art and Headcannons!

Edit: Thanks CALLMEDAN!! I tried embedding the three separate links that you can get from YouTube so many different ways lol, should have just asked to begin with :P

So recently I started playing around with iMovie, and I decided to try making a Aveyond fan video and this was the product. Hope you all enjoy!!

ERROR: The media in this forum post just saw something sparkly and has bolted after it. Detainment officials are giving chase but the media image is incredibly good at escaping those officials so it may be some time before we can forcibly return it here to it's proper place. Please stay tuned for the media return!!

(Or in plain terms, I did a confused fail double post and I'm finishing a Headcannon now to replace the empty space that is this post. Headcannon will come soon lol)

So I was originally going to replace my failpost with a headcannon, however it seems that the site has decreed that post has been edited too many times and thus cannot be edited again-_-

So I shall post the next headcannons here!! Hope you all enjoy!

fullsizerender_2_by_queen_of_ice101-davt

So this is the first of two headcannons explaining my random reasoning as to why Ged'here and the vampires moved from Halloween Hill on the Eastern Isles, all the way to under Harburg through the Catacombs. It's building off of my first headcannon where the Druids were each tied to a magic species and Rashnu the druid of darkness was tied to the vampires.

Hope you all enjoyed the last headcannon, here is part two!

fullsizerender_by_queen_of_ice101-davtsu

So here is the second part of my random idea :) Hope you all liked it!! The other cities that Rashnu referenced were the ghost city in AV2 and Underfall from AV3. Lol I figured he would put together the whole package :)

I thought I commented on your aesthetics before but apparently I hadn't? Well let me just say that they're amazing and now I'm inspired to create my own, as I recently discovered that I enjoy making aesthetics. Maybe I'll make for Aveyond 2.

And I love the fan trailer! Very creative :D

I think you did mention it, on a previous page. Lol I'm happy to hear it again though :D

That would be so cool if you created some aesthetics as well!!! Someone else on another area mentioned considering making aesthetics of their own as well, so it would be really cool if several of us made AV aesthetics :D All of them would be a little different from different which would make it really fun!! Ooh, speaking of aesthetics have you seen the one that Rosetyler did for Rhen/Kelloth?

I'm glad you liked the little video^_^ It was really fun to make!!

aveyond_year_of_the_rooster_by_queen_of_

So this is my second ever true digital drawing!! dummy.gif 

I really wanted to do something fun for the Chinese Lunar New year, and I thought that doing something for Aveyond would be fun. It's rather late for the actual Chinese New Year, but I really wanted to post it anyway so, viola!!

It was a lot of work, and I'm not entirely happy with how the linework turned out, but I'm really pleased with how this turned out overall. The hardest part was definitely the rooster, it 
took ages to get the rooster to look somewhat like it was made with gold and silver fabric, I can't count how many times I erased it and restarted as I tried to give it a metallic effect.

My favourite part was for sure her eyes, I loved doing them and I love how they turned outsmile.gif

I did use google translate for the traditional Chinese spelling of Year of the Rooster, so if it says something entirely different, I am totally not to blamerazz.gif 

Anyway, really happy with how this came out and I'm happy to present my first ever digital Aveyond fanart
woohoo.gif

Thanks!!

Close, she's actually eating a rat :D I thought it would be a fun addition with her mentioned love of rats (I think she said that they were delicious once in the game if I'm not mistaken)

Haha terribly sorry about that XD Ugh, I agree thought. Long weekends and extra holidays are always a wonderful thing.

happy_aveyond_valentines__by_queen_of_ic

Another Aveyond fanart, and digitally done again too! Lol I am on a roll!!

I've already done a Christmas fanart, and a Chinese New Year fanart, so I thought that a Valentines day one would be fun! I decided to do AV1 art since all of my other AV work is for Aveyond 3, and I have plans for a holiday themed AV2 fanwork as well smile.gif

When I was doing the colouring in on Lars face I was laughing a little, poor guy being forced into the roll of spreading Valentines day cheerrazz.gif  {Man, I'm just torturing my poor chibi now, I would be highly unimpressed if I was forced into doing something like this for Valentines}

Lol anyway, this was fun to put together and actually took longer to make then the Year of the Rooster drawing, the detailing in the hair took aaaaaaagggeeesss.

I've had so much fun making the holiday related fanart for AV that I'm planning to do one for each major holiday :D I'll put them in my signature for each holiday, just for fun^_^