Aveyond Studios Community
Queen-of-Ice101

Queen-of-Ice101's Art and Headcannons!

Hey! I commented on your headcannons on ff.net already but I thought I would mention here that I LOVE them all!!! 

I also love the AV3 Christmas picture, and don't worry about Gyendal's hair, I thought it was perfect. Angry Mel was great. More, please!

The character aesthetics are super cool, I especially liked Mel's. And Stella's. And all of them. The fan video made me want a movie series of ALL THE GAMES. Right now.

The Chinese New Year Mel... wow. I love that rooster. And I love that she's eating a rat XD Also the eyes... are... gorgeous.

You know how I feel about the valentines day one, haha. But the hair is amazing! And Rhen´s belt! Her belt is DANG HARD to get right but you did amazing!! Their little nub feet are also so cute, I want to squish them. But Rhen would probably kick me so I will refrain.

Glad you like them :D

Haha angry Mel was so much fun to draw!! Outraged chibi expressions are hysterical XD Glad the hair worked despite my fail:p

I'm glad you hear that you liked the Aesthetics!! They were a lot of fun to put together, I eventually want to do one for all the AV game casts, but that takes time and energy and doing random sketches and storywriting seems to be taking up all my freetime right now lol.

I'm glad you enjoyed the fan video!!! Haha, you should try making one for the other games then :D That would be cool to see some other fan trailers!

Haha the rooster took ages. I'm not very good with getting the metallic look so I kept on erasing and redoing for aaaagges. The eyes are probably my favourite part, I've never fully appreciated digitally done anime eyes until now, the blending effect is waaaay easier to achieve!

LOL I am terribly sorry to have subjected you to the AV pairing known as RhenxLars. I will be sure to make recompense to my error with some sort of RhenxDameon Fanart piece eventually. Maybe for one of the holiday pieces this year or something. Yay!! I'm glad the belt worked out alright!! Haha those are my cheat feet for chibi so I don't have to do a crapload of detailing, so I'm glad they work out well XD

Thanks for all the feedback!!! I really appreciate it^_^

Wow these all are just so awesome!!! XD Love them all. I'm also speechless right now as I'm really astonished by these pictures that my praises would be really incomparable to them.

I'm a little late but YAYY for more aesthetics in the future sometime!! I will be patient. Hehe, but random sketches and story writing are good things to fill your time. Keep doing that. Your art and stories are wonderful  B)

Hahaha me making fan videos. Hahahaha I wouldn't even know where to start

Metallic looks are hard!!!!!! I've never been able to get them right, ever. But you really did do wonderfully, the rooster is gorgeous. 

YEAH YOU BETTER BE SORRY!! But I guess I subjected the entire world to RhenxDameon art and fiction so I am a hypocrite. But yayyyy for one from you eventually! I really can't even start to tell you how excited I am. I will be watching this thread like a crazy lady O.O

happy_aveyond_easter_by_queen_of_ice101-

So here is a bit of Aveyond fanart for your enjoyment :D

I did this one for Easter, in keeping with my holiday themed fanart that I've been doing since Christmas. This one is for Aveyond 2, starring Ean and Iya!!

I did the outline for this piece during a conference that our church put on, since it was either draw while I listen to the sermon or fall asleep in the bench :P  I ended up doing three separate finished outlines during the morning services and a half of yet another outline before the conference ended :)

EDIT: I reuploaded this becuase I failed and forgot to finish filling in Iya's neck. Thanks Callmedan for pointing this out!!

I'm a little late but YAYY for more aesthetics in the future sometime!! I will be patient. Hehe, but random sketches and story writing are good things to fill your time. Keep doing that. Your art and stories are wonderful  B)

Hahaha me making fan videos. Hahahaha I wouldn't even know where to start

Metallic looks are hard!!!!!! I've never been able to get them right, ever. But you really did do wonderfully, the rooster is gorgeous. 

YEAH YOU BETTER BE SORRY!! But I guess I subjected the entire world to RhenxDameon art and fiction so I am a hypocrite. But yayyyy for one from you eventually! I really can't even start to tell you how excited I am. I will be watching this thread like a crazy lady O.O

Sorry for the late reply on this!! I never saw it until today!!

I'm glad you liked the aesthetics:) Aw thanks! I really appreciate your saying that, I'm super glad to hear that people enjoy my random fanstuff.

Lol well tutorials are wonder workers, thats all I'm gonna say on that ;)

Thank you!!!! I'm glad to hear that the metallics worked out pretty well!

Well I might or might not have a RhenxDameon piece in progress right at this exact moment..... :D I hope to have it posted soon ^__^

Yup!! Life has finally allowed me the freedom of lurking on my favourite sites once again :D

XD Leave it to me to forget something like that and completely miss it when looking it over. Haha I'll have to fix it the next time I pull my laptop out and update that post. Thanks for pointing that out!!

I LOVE the Easter piece! And I actually thought the blue on Iya's neck was supposed to be her dress, so I didn't notice either XD

I love their little nub noses! You somehow managed to capture the shape of their noses without even having to mess around with nostrils and I am so jealous. I love the highlights in Ean's eyes! So cute! And the bunny... is... adorable. I love how he's handing the flower to Iya, that is possibly the only thing that could be cuter than Ean handing her the flower himself. <333 Also I adore flowers lately, so I love it even more.

I am SUPER EXCITED for the RhenxDameon piece. And also the three other pieces you apparently started?? You are so productive!! I must learn your ways >.<

greetings_my_lady__aveyond_rhenxdameon_f

So this is a piece that was done for the wonderful Mu11berry :) Here is my contribution to the RhenxDameon fandom!! It was a lot of fun to put together, they are absolutely adorable!!!!!!

{Comments will be replied to tomorrow, I really need to get to bed now. it's almost 12:30 at night over here for me lol, but I just had to get this posted!!}

EANYA YES MY OTP. I love it!!! :D

Glad you like it!! They're such an adorable pairing, I loved drawing them^__^

I LOVE the Easter piece! And I actually thought the blue on Iya's neck was supposed to be her dress, so I didn't notice either XD

I love their little nub noses! You somehow managed to capture the shape of their noses without even having to mess around with nostrils and I am so jealous. I love the highlights in Ean's eyes! So cute! And the bunny... is... adorable. I love how he's handing the flower to Iya, that is possibly the only thing that could be cuter than Ean handing her the flower himself. <333 Also I adore flowers lately, so I love it even more.

I am SUPER EXCITED for the RhenxDameon piece. And also the three other pieces you apparently started?? You are so productive!! I must learn your ways >.<

Lol it took so many erasings and redoings of their faces, by the last time I was just like "either it works this time or I QUIT!!" but then it worked so all was well :P

I'm glad you liked the eyes!!! Eyes have become my favourite thing to do digitally, I just love the luminous effect I can achieve digitally that I never managed to figure out with traditional artistic means.

The bunny was so much fun to draw!! Haha you might not have noticed, but the bunnies eyes are actually the exact same shade of purple as Iya's eyes. Haha I had been so depressed when I realized that closed eyes worked better then open eyes for Iya because I had been really excited to do those purple eyes so I decided to do a bunny somewhere just so I could do purple eyes XD

Well behold the RhenxDameon drawing above this post!!!!! :D

My ways? Well first get only a couple of hours of sleep, then get up at six in the morning on a weekend to go to a conference at your church and sit in a squishy red bench next to several walking heaters. That should stick you in a place of desperation so that you absolutely have to do something or you're going to fall asleep in the bench XD Haha I ended up doing all the drawing outlines I'm posting this weekend during the morning services to keep myself awake lol. (Plus one half of another outline that I may eventually finish.....maybe)

Thank you Moonpeace and Mu11berry (and Callmedan who I responded to in another comment) for commenting!

The RxD piece is so adorable. Love Rhen's expression and the braid - I love the way you draw hair, it's so textured and makes me want to touch it XD I need to draw Aveyond fanart once finals are over, since I recently got into drawing again, once again you have inspired me ^^

The RxD piece is so adorable. Love Rhen's expression and the braid - I love the way you draw hair, it's so textured and makes me want to touch it XD I need to draw Aveyond fanart once finals are over, since I recently got into drawing again, once again you have inspired me ^^

Thank you!! The hair can be a pain to do at times but I really love how it turns out^__^ YAS!!! You totally should!!! I'd love to see your art!! Haha neat!! I'll take that :D

ARRRGHHH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE AND I LOVE IT!!!!!! <333333333333 And apparently I turn into a pirate when I am full of joy XD But everything about this piece is perfect! And I'm not just biased, okay, it is wonderful. You did it again with the noses, and the eyes, and Rhen's blush is SO ADORABLE!!!! I cried a little. Actually everything about her face is adorable, and I love the braid, and you did the stupid hand-kissing pose that I can never do for my life PERFECTLY!!!! The shadows are wonderful, the highlights are wonderful, and ARGH, Dameon's little smile :') 

I totally have to write another short now. Look what you've done to me!! Haha but I am grateful for it <333 

Oh, yes, I also blushed when I read "the wonderful Mu11berry" (it is so weird to be called that again after all this time, hehe) YOU'RE WONDERFUL TOO!! 

And ahahaha, it sounds like your ways will not work for me because I probably would have just given in and slept XD But I have heard church sleep is among the healthiest of all sleeps, so maybe I would be invigorated to be more productive 

ARRRGHHH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE AND I LOVE IT!!!!!! <333333333333 And apparently I turn into a pirate when I am full of joy XD But everything about this piece is perfect! And I'm not just biased, okay, it is wonderful. You did it again with the noses, and the eyes, and Rhen's blush is SO ADORABLE!!!! I cried a little. Actually everything about her face is adorable, and I love the braid, and you did the stupid hand-kissing pose that I can never do for my life PERFECTLY!!!! The shadows are wonderful, the highlights are wonderful, and ARGH, Dameon's little smile :') 

I totally have to write another short now. Look what you've done to me!! Haha but I am grateful for it <333 

Oh, yes, I also blushed when I read "the wonderful Mu11berry" (it is so weird to be called that again after all this time, hehe) YOU'RE WONDERFUL TOO!! 

And ahahaha, it sounds like your ways will not work for me because I probably would have just given in and slept XD But I have heard church sleep is among the healthiest of all sleeps, so maybe I would be invigorated to be more productive

I'm so glad to hear that you like it!! I was really hoping that everything would turn out well for the pic since this pose and angle wasn't one I had used before (this outline was started before the Easter one) so YAY!! It worked :D

Haha I wasn't sure what expression to give Dameon cause drawing mouths....not so good at it-_- I'm relieved that the smile was cute^__^

Ooh I can't wait to read the short!!!

Haha thanks!!

lol I was so, so tempted to give in and snooze. I think the only reason I didn't was because said walking heaters are some of my truly evil friends and falling asleep in the bench next to them probably would have been near the top of the "really really bad idea" list XD

go_away____aveyond_3_fanart__by_queen_of

So here is the third and final digitalized version of the full sketch outline I did last weekend. This was probably the most fun to draw out of all the other ones, the subject matter was highly entertaining to me lol.

This is probably a prime example of the randomness in my brain. There is no story or reason behind this, it was simply the product of "it would be funny to see a vampire bat Gyendal chasing Mel". So thats what I did in chibi form razz.gif

The background is rather 2D and boring, but I'm lazy and tired so it was either the three minute trees setup or a blank background lol.

Mel's face is slightly flat, and I can definitely use work in shading but other then that I'm pretty satisfied with how this turned outsmile.gif

On a slightly unrelated note, I just realized that I have literally no pairing fanart for MelxGyendal. I have pairing art for all my other favorite Aveyond pairings, I even have an old EdwardxStella sketch floating around in the black hole otherwise known as the loose paper drawer on my desk XD  But no GyendalxMel. Maybe I'll do a piece for them in normal anime style rather then chibi......maybe :P

ARGH AGAIN! I was terribly curious as to what the other sketches would be and I'm so glad this was one of them. It is totally funny to see vampire Gyendal chasing Mel XD 

BACKGROUNDS. I HATE THEM. But yours is actually pretty nice, I like the layering of the trees. 

Mel's hair is adorable, and so is her hair ribbon (which now I am remembering your story about her sister and I am a little emotional). I love how she's making almost the same face as Rhen, but for an entirely different reason (or is it?!!)

I really love how you did Gyendal's red eyes. And his cute little bat legs XD (don't tell him I said that)

I actually think you did really great with the shadows, and the little highlight in the middle of Mel's blush rounds out her face pretty nicely.

AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY HAVE TO DO MORE ART FOR THESE TWO. I would love to see your normal anime style buuuuuut I will be patient, don't let my shouting fool you, hahaha. Am just excited.

(Oh, you should know I have been showing everyone your RhenxDameon piece. No one I talk to even knows what Aveyond is except for me always rambling about it but I showed them anyway cuz I adore it so much <33)

ARGH AGAIN! I was terribly curious as to what the other sketches would be and I'm so glad this was one of them. It is totally funny to see vampire Gyendal chasing Mel XD 

BACKGROUNDS. I HATE THEM. But yours is actually pretty nice, I like the layering of the trees. 

Mel's hair is adorable, and so is her hair ribbon (which now I am remembering your story about her sister and I am a little emotional). I love how she's making almost the same face as Rhen, but for an entirely different reason (or is it?!!)

I really love how you did Gyendal's red eyes. And his cute little bat legs XD (don't tell him I said that)

I actually think you did really great with the shadows, and the little highlight in the middle of Mel's blush rounds out her face pretty nicely.

AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY HAVE TO DO MORE ART FOR THESE TWO. I would love to see your normal anime style buuuuuut I will be patient, don't let my shouting fool you, hahaha. Am just excited.

(Oh, you should know I have been showing everyone your RhenxDameon piece. No one I talk to even knows what Aveyond is except for me always rambling about it but I showed them anyway cuz I adore it so much <33)

Haha well I do have one more sketch outline sitting in wait to be finished and then digitalied, but it might be a while before that one shows up because of a large lack of motivation :P

I feel better now that I know I'm not the only one that looks at the ribbon differently now XD

I'm glad you like it!! Gyendal especially was fun to do, chibi bat Gyendal is awesome!! Have you seen the chibi bat version that's done by AngelERenoir on DeviantArt? I think she goes by D_A on here. Anyway, she made this utterly adorable chibi bat Gyendal plushie that I reaaaaally want to get :D (completely off topic I know, siiggghhh I am forever easily distractable)

Well I'll have to see if I can find inspiration for a pairing Fanart then! I've also been considering a couple of other regular anime style Fanart pieces so I guess it depends on my mood on what comes first.

YAY!!! I'm really happy to hear that you liked it that much! ^__^

Why is Gyen chasing her, I wonder? ;) But girl your art is amazing! I love the variety and pairings, characters, and situations.

Lol well......a fans mind can follow a multitude of trails so one can never be sure XD Thank you!!! It's so much fun to do the Fanart for AV, I'm really glad that people enjoy my work :)

these r soooooooooooooo adorable and cute! as always ur arts r fantastic!!!!!! I'm really busy with xms........ I'll b back as soon as it ends

I'm glad you like them!! Aw thanks!! ^__^ I appreciate your saying that! Ugh, exams are the worst-_- Good luck on them!!