Aveyond Studios Community
Queen-of-Ice101

Queen-of-Ice101's Art and Headcannons!

@moonpeace Thank you!!

Yessss I love character analysis, tangents are welcome haha. That's really true!!! Since they never elaborated on Undertaker's story and Gyendal's is pretty much left up to the imaginations of the players I hadn't taken that into consideration but that's a really good point!!! Plus with Undertakers story not only did he commit suicide which made him a Shinigami in the first place, but he defected from the Shinigami and went so deep under cover that even someone like Sebastian never sensed the level of power until the battle during the Luxury Liner arc, and that was all because he created the Bizzare dolls just because he was tired of his life being to cause death! 

Yeah, MV facesets are nicer (in my personal opinion) then VX Ace and have a little more variety that I found in combos that will work. Yep! MV will be the generator I'll be using to make the game facesets as well ^___^

@Mu11berry Haha!! We have discovered you and now we shall thwart your plan!! Take that??

Yaaaay I'm glad you like them^___^   LOOOL Uncultured swine :kaiwaii-super-happy: Well you know a little of Undertaker because I has sent you hilarious and/or awesome clips of him soooo XD XD  But yes, that is also a good point. Whatever happened between them would have been painful and dramatic so that only adds to his backstory. 

So many tragic characters.....

@callmedan Thanks!! Well it took a while for me, I kept on using a different face style because I wanted to match his appearance better to Te'ijal's buuuuut it looked weird so I gave up on matching. I'm sure it wasn't that bad~

@moonpeace Noo actualy I haven't seen that one XD XD I never watched all of season one because I'm too lazy to search it up on youtube and actually sit to watch it since it changes cannon and I'm still leery about that due to bad experiences. {and the fact that I watched a bit of season two first....I loathe season two} XD XD But anyway they don't have the salt scene in the manga. Ima search that up now~

https://pre00.deviantart.net/d66d/th/pre/i/2017/301/c/b/the_cloak_thief__an_aveyond_3_fanart__by_queen_of_ice101-dbs16yf.jpg

So this is a fun little halloween doodle I did for Halloween:D I was bored and thinking about how funny it would be if one halloween Mel stole Gyendal's cloak an used it for a costume and then he found out and got all irked because he's all protective of his cloak and then decided it would be a blast to draw XD Isn't the best drawing I've done in my life but it was great for passing the time and sharing a laugh^^

Aaaaah I am so sorry for the late reply @BlackPrincess  I haven't been on the forums almost all December >.<  I'm so glad you liked them!!! For the drawing I use a program called MangaStudio5, but it's since been renamed to ClipStudio Pro if I remember correctly, and for the facesets I use Game Character Maker:)