Aveyond Studios Community
callmedan

Alternate Aveyond 2 facesets (Fanmade)

Er~ I made these facesets because I have nothing to do XD And yes, they were made in RMMV.

1. Ean Okho

Y80PX7n.png

2. Iya Tiki

I couldn't decide the hair color so I made 2 versions.

mXO9BVz.pngn1OtWmS.png

3. Rye Zoyle

2O9rEMq.png

4. Jack

Spoiler

I29QDVl.png

5. Nicolas Pendragon

Spoiler

7wkEjDQ.png

6. Ava One Eye

Spoiler

LlhZC6x.pngA6MQCv6.png

7. Gavin Morven

I don't satisfy with his hair :(

coPKwkZ.png

[Feb 6th, 2017] I tried to make him look more like a warlock XD

dQ1GKJj.png

8. Emma Willow

L0bHhh2.png

Nice work! Loved them all, especially Iya with blue hair :)

Thanks! I'm trying to make an alternate version with these facesets for my own (because I don't have Amanda's permission so I can't share it :lol: )

Oh my gosh, these make me so happy because Aveyond 2 is my favorite of the series, and I always wished there were original art for the facesets!! They all look awesome - Iya, Ean, and Ava are my favs!

Thank you ! Actually they are also made with generator . Btw, do you think Ava looks too young ?

Ooh, well this generator certainly looks more fleshed out then...and nah, I think Ava looks fine as is, but if you wanted to show that she's older than the rest of the characters (I think in canon she's 35?) then you could probably distinguish that somehow.

On 6/2/2017 at 0:09 PM, Queen-of-Ice101 said:

These are awesome!! I love them!! The blue hair Iya looks so neat!

Thank you ! :D

On 6/2/2017 at 6:55 PM, moonpeace said:

Ooh, well this generator certainly looks more fleshed out then...and nah, I think Ava looks fine as is, but if you wanted to show that she's older than the rest of the characters (I think in canon she's 35?) then you could probably distinguish that somehow.

Oh, ok. I got it.

Btw, I tried to find something to make Gavin look more like a warlock :P And this is what I did.

dQ1GKJj.png

Oh. My. God. HOW DO YOU MAKE THEM LOOK SO GOOD!?!?

I've played around with the MV generator before, but everything I made looked terrible! You, good sir, have amazing techniques.

My favourites are definitely Emma's, they make her look strong, yet feminine.

Also, Jack looks younger than me! That's not fair, I want nice skin like his xDDD

i love all especially emma but i think that your nicholas version doesnt have enough of his character in it like he doesnt look all snob, i like to imagine that this is his version when he became king :D, for ava she really looks young XD.

i wish that aveyonds all had graphics folder ( aveyond 4 only does ) so that you can freely change characters and faces