Aveyond Studios Community
Mu11berry

Mu11berry's Art-ish Looking Things

I don't know what to call this but... ... ... ... ... ... ...

in_thais_by_mu11berry-dbimjeq.png

Okay so I have been replaying Av1 and it makes me sad that Rhen never gets to hear much about Alicia. She was such an awesome character in AP, and she's so much like Rhen and I bet she's so proud of her daughter. So! I have drawn a thing where Rhen has found Alicia's grave in Thais. I know they didn't know each other, but I feel like Rhen would have a lot of feelings about (all four) of her parents to work through. And Dameon is there because he would understand that, and be able to be there for her and listen and yeah.

The other reason is, I can't not draw RhenxDameon for my life, because, I am a looooser. (Though technically this isn't a romantic piece so maybe that counts for something??) (And he looks so serious because he is Dameon, and that's just the way he is XD Also he looked slightly less serious in the sketch but I still don't know what I'm doing with the coloring, ahaha)

I don't know why it is so big because it was maybe three inches when I drew it, but when I uploaded it I actually had to shrink it 4 times before I could get it to even fit on the screen. ?????? And actually it was supposed to just be a quick sketch and I wasn't going to even color it at all XD XD But when I did color it, I was trying to give it that soft kind of look that some people can do and I never can and obviously I failed a lot. But hey, it was fun to try something new!!!

This is so sad but so poignant. You're right, Rhen is just like Alicia and I assume no matter what path she took in the end, she would want to learn more about her. And Alicia might've been like an aunt to Dameon, if we assume Talia and Devin ever saw each other while they were both married.

@moonpeace: I actually never thought about that!! :o I guess because I always imagined Talia would be a good little dreamer and stay in the Dreamworld like she's supposed to, but she did apparently rescue Taylor, so who knows? Or Dameon's father could have taken him too, like he did in Dis's story (http://aveyond.com/forums/index.php?/topic/329-separate-lives-devin-talia-between-ap-and-aveyond/?hl=%2Bseparate+%2Blives, don't remember the chapter but yeah) He would have been too young to remember much since Alicia died so early, but there might be something! That's so touching. Thank you for mentioning that. 

(And ahaha, sorry for nerding out here, between-game Aveyond theories are my weakness)

And another great page full of wonderful fanarts! Hoping to see more from you. :) 

Also I've been catching up to the whole forums for about an hour and it's just been half of the plaza. x_x I regret being inactive now. xD

@Lem: Thank you!! You will see a lot more from me because I am obsessed with these games, ahaha. And I totally understand having to catch up, I was inactive for a couple years o.o And even when I'm just gone a week or so, that's always the week everything happens!!!

@the aveyond fandom: More art!! 

Iya the Snow Princess

snow_princess_iya_by_mu11berry-dbimljr.png

I don't know why I wanted to draw ice-related stuff, because it is the middle of summer, but! Here is sparkly Iya!! I had tons of fun doing her dress and crown and... all of it, actually. Iya is so shiny and pretty and lovely ^_^ Also, can you tell I still have no idea what I'm doing? Ahahaha (also idk why she is blurry, she was not like this before I uploaded her >.<)

And of course, I have a RhenxDameon piece XD

cold_encounter__warm_heart_by_mu11berry-dbimlz3.png

Soooo I drew this one while I was writing "Cold Encounter, Warm Heart." Rhen had to carry Dameon but I wasn't really sure how that was gonna work so I drew it several different ways, and took low-quality pictures to show a friend so she could tell me which looked most realistic. I ended up going with this one, and then later I found the picture, and I made an even bigger mess of it. Yayy me! Also, more ice???? Why ice suddenly?????

PS Now you all know what Rhen's furry shoulder pads are for, ehehehe

Snow Princess Iya is the best Iya! She looks lovely and the snowflakes are so beautiful and intricate,

Also, the Rhen/Dameon piece is so adorable! I love its art style, it's so rustic and charming and vibrant. It looks like it could be on the cover of a children's book.

I love the snow princess Iya!!!!! It's so pretty and those snowflakes....:D

As always, DameonxRhen is totally adorable and I love your art^__^ Haha that shoulderpad comment was awesome:p I completely agree with MOONPEACE that they look like they would be perfect on a book cover!

@Moonpeace: Hehe, thank you!! I think it might be partially your fault that I wanted to draw Iya, haha. And I'm glad you liked the Rhen/Dameon piece!! I somehow got the lines to be darker than I can usually make them and I think that's the only stylistic difference, but I liked it too. Now if only I could figure out how I did it XD

@Queen_of_ice: Thank you!! I feel like I should mention I didn't make all those individual snowflakes and sparkles, I only put them together once and then saved it as a brush. So it isn't as intricate as it looks, haha. And yay, I'm so glad someone enjoyed my shoulder pad joke! Hehe, you are all going to make me have a big head

@Blackprincess: Thank you!! I'm glad you liked the expression, I was afraid maybe it looked too sad, but I did want it to be a little sad so I just left it. And thanks!! I really love them, haha <3

@aveyond fandom: Okay so I made this piece for Rodania and I was so excited that I finished it in a day, aaaannnd also I colored it two ways because I just couldn't leave it alone. Soooo. Have some Te'ijalxGalahad!!! 

My sister says I should call it "Caught" and I like that idea.

te_ijalahad_by_mu11berry-dbimok6.jpg

This version is colored in pen. So much fun but also such a big mess because I can't erase my mistakes, haha. Originally this was going to be set during Mel's quest when Te'ijal and Galahad were humans, buuut then I couldn't resist making her eyes red so you will all just have to deal with human/not all the way vampire Galahad being romantic with vampire Te'ijal.

te_ijal_and_galahad_by_mu11berry-dbimnph.png

This one was colored digitally and the spider webs are just because. Also, spider webs catch things so that's relevant sort of XD

Aww, that's cute! I think both versions of coloring lend a different life to the piece. Loving the trend of art/fic trades on here, especially when a lot of them seem to invove Te'ijal and Galahad XD Also, I'm glad I could inspire Iya-drawing ;P

@Moonpeace: Thank you!! I am also loving the trend, Te'ijal and Galahad are awesome :D I'm really excited for this 30 day thing to get going, too!! Haha

@Queen_of_ice: Hehe, thanks, thanks, and thanks!! You are so wonderfully complimentary! And I'm glad you haven't gotten tired of seeing the same thing over and over again yet, hahaha

@Rodania: Hehe, thank you!! You can express your love all you want, haha. No complaints here!!

@everyone: Okay, I have had SUCH A HARD TIME uploading art today. I used to use photobucket but it has so many ads, and also they apparently updated their terms of use so I can't link images with a free account anymore. (Something like that, all I know is it doesn't work when I try to post from there, haha.) So I tried a lot of different image hosting sites and they were all horrible sooo I finally gave in and got a stupid deviantart account. I don't know why I was so reluctant or why I didn't try that in the first place, ahaha. But I can share this stupid art now!!! Finally!!

So here is Gyendal :D

gyendal_ravenfoot_by_mu11berry-dberbtf.p

As usual I had too much fun, and that's why the sky is a mess, haha. If you look really carefully, you might find Mel in the background >> But anyway, enjoy this depiction of the Lord of Twilight!! coming soon with cat ears

(I'm not sure if this will work, it shows up in the preview but it also says I'm not allowed sooooo.... If it doesn't show up here's the link: http://fav.me/dberbtf And hopefully I'll be able to figure this out before too long XD)

YAS YOU GOT A DEVIANTART!!!

*ahem* Aaannnyyywaaaayyyy, that is totally awesome!! I really love how you did his face and the cloak, and the background is beautiful!! (I found Mel, yay me haha)

There's a super easy way to post the pictures without either site spazzing on you so if you'd rather do it a different way cause this one isn't working for you just let me know, I'd be happy to share my cheat lol.

You're actually doing it with cat ears?! YAS!!! LOL you have no idea how long I have waited patiently to see your version of cat-eared Gyendal XD XD XD

@Moonpeace: Phew!! That is such a relief XD And thank you!! And yes, cat ears! I don't remember exactly how this idea came about, except I'm sure it was Queen_of_ice's fault, and it seemed logical at the time, hahaha

@Queen_of_ice: Your reaction just made all the trouble worth it XD I'm going to go favorite aalllll the Aveyond stuff when I'm done here, so you can just ignore the flood of notifications, they will mostly be me, ahaha.

Thank you! And yay, you found Mel!! I put her in just for you, haha. 

I would love to know this super easy way because I was going crazy the other day!!! And I still have a couple pieces to share because I never remember to post anything when I finish it, ahahahaha. So that would be lovely!!

And yas, cat ears!! One day! That isn't one of the finished pieces yet, ahaha. But soon!

LOL I'm glad to hear that my reaction provided some sort of amusement XD Oh man you should have seen my notification centre when all your notifications had just arrived XD it looked pretty funny.

Aw sweet!!! Ize feels so specialz^__^

Okay so what I do is open up two separate windows: one with the DeviantArt in it and the other with Aveyond.com. Right click the picture in DeviantArt you want to transfer over and click open in new tab which will bright up just the image without the webpage. Then click and drag the image from your DA open window right into the "Reply To This Topic" box here on Aveyond.com, type whatever you want to add in there, and voila!!

Lol well I wait on baited breath for the day it is finished!! :D

@Queen_of_ice: Hahaha I am sorry a little, but I had to catch up on all the beautiful things you shared <333 I tried to have some mercy, haha. That new way to share pics is so easy!!! How did I not know this!!! Thank you for sharing!! 

@Moonpeace: Now you have given me a difficult decision, because I don't know if I should spoil it or leave it a mystery XD She's just a silhouette, not colored or anything, if that helps at all. 

@aveyond fandom: Wellll I was going to wait to share these because I just posted art and I don't want to spam the forum, but I couldn't resist any longer. So! more arts!

This first one is a fanart of a fanfiction, "Separate Lives" by Dis :D The scene and the line included in the art are on the 4th page of her fanfic. And the whole fanfic is really engaging, she includes really adorable moments (like the one below) and also some stuff that makes you scream and cry and refuse to read another chapter until you can't help it anymore. 

separate_lives_fanart_by_mu11berry-dbezc

(Yes, I did totally choose a RhenxDameon moment to portray, out of all the things I could have drawn. You're welcome. Or I'm welcome XD)

And here is a Rhen one which you've seen before, but now colored!! I'm really enjoying being able to color things digitally that I wouldn't be able to do traditionally, haha

rhen_the_sword_singer_by_mu11berry-dbere

Had too much fun with the sparkly sunlight. Actually all the lighting, in all the pictures I've shared recently. Lighting is new for me, haha.

And lastly, a piece for day 1 Queen_of_ice's 31 day challenge (http://aveyond.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18487-the-aveyond-thirty-one-day-fandom-challenge/), fave av1 character!!!! 

aveyond_31_day_fandom_challenge___1_rhen

I know probably everyone is going to draw Rhen, but she is so great!! I mean, I love pretty much all of the AV1 characters, but I draw Rhen the most often, and she's tough and headstrong but also really gentle and compassionate (ex Theodore adores her, she's always thinking of helping others even when she's having a hard time herself), and she manages to keep her optimism despite everything she goes through, which is A LOT. In a way she stays innocent throughout the whole game, not because she doesn't have bad experiences or is naive or anything like that, but because she never lets difficult circumstances change who she is. Aaahhh she's just my hero okay.

So I'll be done ranting now, just look at lovely Rhen in a field of daisies with a pretty flower crown
(I was thinking of putting flower crowns in all the pictures AND THE QUEEN HAS APPROVED so you will all be sorry now } :D)

I found her! Haha, nice

Okay all of these are great and idk where to start but I especially love flower crown Rhen! And digital color does open up so many possibilities. Also, what fic is the first one from? Is it on here?

Yay, good!! And thank you!! Yes, the fic is on this site, it's one of the older fics from 2008-ish. I actually have the link handy because I reread it pretty often, haha, so here it is!! http://aveyond.com/forums/index.php?/topic/329-separate-lives-devin-talia-between-ap-and-aveyond/?hl=%2Bseparate+%2Blives

I should warn you that it isn't finished and it ends in a huge cliffhanger, and the author hasn't updated for years (*cries*). But it's supposed to be canon compliant so we all know the end end. 

Haha, I never used to either, but there's so little Aveyond content that I couldn't stop myself XD And thanks, I probably think about these things way too much but I'm glad at least I can arrive at reasonable conclusions!