Aveyond Studios Community
Mu11berry

Mu11berry's Art-ish Looking Things

I so love these!!! Haha it was awesome, and I kind of favourited all your work so we're even XD

Lol well to be fair, that was my last ditch to avoid throwing my laptop attempt, I had tried other ways and I was ready to bang my head repeatedly against a wall.

YAS!! Spam awayXD Spam is good, spam equal more artwork and more is always good!! (Unless it's spiders...) :D

@Mu11berry all of these are just awssome! I love Gyendal and the vackground is lovely (I found Mel XD)! I love the others too of course Rhen looks stunning! She's soooi pretty in that drawing!

@Queen_of_Ice: Hehe, thank you!! And I feel like the notifications I caused you were probably much more annoying, but if you're calling a truce I won't resist XD 

Hahaha I was just about there myself, you saved my laptop and my head. 

Ahahaha agreed, spiders are the exception to the more rule!! 

@Rodania: Thank you! And good! I'm going to have to start hiding things in pictures more often because for whatever reason it makes me really happy every time someone searches for and finds Mel xD I'm so glad you like Rhen!! I was a little worried people would object to such a soft picture of her so I'm happy I was wrong, haha

Well here I am again with more Aveyond fanart! This time I remembered to post when I finished a piece so I only have one, instead of fifty, hahaha. This is another one for @Queen-of-Ice101's challenge. (Am I supposed to be posting that I did a piece in the topic??? I wasn't sure)

Day 2, mage guild of choice!! Hopefully this works on the new site. I'm a little paranoid, haha. And I can't find the preview button sooooooo.

_2_aveyond_31_day_fandom_challenge_by_mu11berry-dbg028o.jpg

I chose the Dragon Lord guild from Ahriman's prophecy, because Talia's title in it is Fire Lord and I think that's so beautiful. (See Avatar: The Last Airbender) I also love fire and dragons, and the fire relic story line in AP is pretty cool. Haha I am realizing a lot of you haven't played or don't remember AP, but just trust me, okay. Hopefully that reboot will happen soon and you'll all see what I mean. 

The dragon behind her... is Frederick le Mew!! I really adore Frederick, I think I'm going to try to add him into all the pictures I can XD 

Also, this is my first time doing fire digitally, and I can't even do it traditionally soooo I had fun. I tried to look up tutorials, but they were all for realistic fire so they wouldn't really fit the rest of the picture. Ahahahahahahaha

Also, is there a way to shrink pictures on here? This looks so huge from this window O.O

THIS IS AMAZING!!! That fire is absolutely breathtaking, how did you do that?!? Talia looks amazing and her holding more fire is the perfect touch. The dragon behind her is awesome and just makes that picture so complete. Holy crap I bow before your artistic prowess, this is an amazing piece!!!!!!!

(and nope, no need to post in the challenge topic unless you really want to:) you could post everything in a couple of posts once you're done them all if you wanted, that would be cool!!)

@Queen-of-Ice101 Thank you!! It took me a long time so I'm glad it worked out, haha!! Okay, so for the fire I did a layer of black, and then dark orange, and orange, and then yellow, and white, and I used the smudge tool thing after each color and just basically dragged it around until it looked neat-ish. (the colors acted like watercolors and just sort of flowed where I moved the smudger thing, I'm not really versed enough in these things to explain very well but yeah.) Then I did an overlay layer and used a soft brush (it was basically transparent) to put lights on the fire and everywhere I thought they might be. Ahaha it was kind of a mess actually, but it was fun!! 

And okay, thank you for the instructions XD 

Who is Mu11berry's favoite druid? Hmmmm, hmmmm, whoooo could it beeee?

Oh yeah, maybe, the purple one???

_3_aveyond_31_day_fandom_challenge_by_mu11berry-dbhiaq0.png

XD But actually, besides just how pretty and sparkly Daena is, I love the idea of wisdom being something the Oracle felt needed to be protected. Wisdom is so often overlooked, or confused with knowledge, or otherwise defamed or devalued, but a wise person can do so much good in the world.

Also, RhenxDameon headcanons, okay~ The truth is a big part of their story and you need a little bit of wisdom to discover the truth.

Okay I'm fine now, I will stop being sentimental. Maybe. I based her robe design on her sprite, but I changed it up a little just for fun. ("Fun..." Yeah, that's what it's called). Lastly, while making this I realized she lives in the Moon Temple, and the sign thingy over her treasury is a moon, and the moon has nothing to do with wisdom that I know of but it does have to do with darkness. *coughRashnucough* So maybe I ship it a little >.>

So yes, here is my entry for day 3 of @Queen-of-Ice101's challenge. I originally wanted to do Talia or Dameon but I realized I will be drawing them for lots of other days, and also this way I have more options for who in tarnation to draw for the next day XD XD (but really how do I choose T.T)

I love it!!!! Her clothing is so pretty and that almost glow is amazing!!! I really love her hair and circlet as well, you have epic shading skills. {also, The flower crown~} Also, I may have to adopt a new AV1 ship because Rashnu is amazing and I totally love the idea of darkness and wisdom :lol:

I love the way you draw Daena! The shading and folds of the robe re so intricate, and I really love the color palette. Also, I agree that the wisdom and darkness make a good pair. I think the two definitely go hand-in-hand, on a symbolism level as well as in people's personalities.

Well, this ship has amassed quite the crew!! Avast, me hearties! We sail with the tide!!!

@Rodania ♡ Thank you! I appreciated your advice on shading silk, it was much better than "just going for it" like I usually do, ahahaha

@Queen-of-Ice101 Thank you! Haha, the shading took like fifty million years so I'm not sure that's true, but I appreciate the sentiment! Also, yay for more ships!!!

@moonpeace Thank you!! Ahhh the color palette XD I was getting tired of purple by the end, and I love purple XD XD I'm glad it doesn't look like too much! And yes! Yes! Let's sail this ship!!

@Scrivener of the Gods Thank you, and also sorry?? Haha, if it makes you feel any better, this piece looks unfinished to me. I couldn't figure out what was missing so I let it sit for a day and still couldn't figure it out... so I just posted it and here we are XD So probably your stuff is not as unfinished as you think it is.

Whoops, I'm sharing new art~ Would you like at that, how impertinent of me. 

Aaannnyyway here are two pieces for day 4 of the challenge by @Queen-of-Ice101

... I made two because I am bad at decisions, okay? 

Speaking of being bad at decisions, day 4 is favorite character, and I had SUCH A HARD TIME picking just one character as a favorite. Honesty I still can't decide, but I realized that I've only ever drawn this particular character with Rhen, and also, how could I pass up such a perfect opportunity to rant about why I love Dameon?

(... You all probably knew who I was going to draw before I did honestly but here we are XD XD)

_4_aveyond_31_day_fandom_challenge_by_mu11berry-dbin5hs.jpg

I think I prefer this first one but I went ahead and shared the next one too because allll the Aveyond fan art must be on the internet. That's an order.

dameon_and_the_kitten_by_mu11berry-dbin8tk.png

I know it's easy to hate on Dameon because he is angry at Talia, and we all love Talia. But I think it's important to remember that Dameon lost a lot. He lost his father, whom he clearly looked up to and loved, and he lost his relationship with his mother, whom he had trusted and respected. That's not a small thing and I think his anger is understandable, and even a necessary part of processing what he went through. His example of emotional honesty has helped me to get through my own losses.

I also think Dameon is incredibly brave. Loss like that is not an easy thing to face or to try to work through, especially when it means perhaps you will find that you have been in the wrong, but he does face it and try to work through it, without even an apology from his mother, with only a little encouragement from Rhen. 

Also, before the final battle, when those feelings of hurt and anger are still very strong, when Rhen throws the fairy dust at him and shows him that he really has been wrong, he has to choose between those feelings of anger and hurt, which have been the only guide he had for a long time, and between the truth, which is still unfamiliar and strange to him. (Side note in case anyone doesn't remember, all fairy dust does is reveal the truth, no weird magical mind-control stuff, guys, I promise. See dream guardian fairies in AP, and cave fairies, time temple fairy, and Rhen in Aveyond.) And still Dameon chooses to put aside those feelings and do as the truth requires. Even though that means losing everything he has worked for-- revenge which he thinks will bring peace, and a secure place in the world, and life forever with Rhen, who he loves and trusts and I think needs at this point. Can you imagine making that choice? Either you can have everything you ever wanted doing what apparently is the wrong thing, or you can lose everything for the sake of what you have just learned is right.

I think choosing the truth when he knew it was incredibly courageous and showed that despite everything, he had a good and gentle heart (like Rhen has been saying this whole time, eh?). And if Dameon can be good and gentle, I think there's some hope for the rest of us, whatever we are facing.

So now I am emotional and you all know what a sentimental mess I am, but it's fine, I'm sure you would have figured it out eventually anyway XD Just look at the pictures, okay. Cat and flowers and stuff. Very cute. Yayyy!!

@Scrivener of the Gods The short answer is nobody has any idea, because the only sure information in the games is that he was the Druid of Light before Dameon, and Talia met him after she became the Dreamer. But I'm assuming you're asking for your game? I have lots of helpful pieces of dialogue and stuff that relate to that question, which I collected while trying to figure out the timeline between AP and AV1 (no luck so far, ahaha), so I can PM you what I know. I was going to write it here but it was very long for an only sort-of related post, haha. Maybe one day I'll just make a topic and I can point people there when they ask

*Ahem* Here is a thing which is not for the challenge which I just drew because I am obsessed and it turned out sort of cute but also the scanner messed up the colors a bit but it's okay, it's rhenxdameon so I still think it's cute, so here it is:

sunshine_in_the_rain_by_mu11berry-dbiucex.jpg

Why

are

they

adorable 

T.T