Aveyond Studios Community
Mu11berry

Mu11berry's Art-ish Looking Things

@Queen-of-Ice101 Thank you!! Ah I'm so glad you actually read my rant, I wrote a whole essay pretty much XD I'm glad it made sense, and I'm so happy you agreed ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ And thank you about the rxd picture too!!

I just realized the next day is AV1 otp (I think, maybe I'm remembering wrong?) so actually I could have used it for the challenge, but then again, no flower crowns, soooooooo ...

@Mu11berry I wish I could like your post three times - one for each drawing, and one for that excellent character analysis. I never really thought about Dameon much, maybe because when I first played the game he didn't really stand out to me, and when I replayed all I could think of was the fandom's Dameon-bashing. But that 'essay' makes me like him a whole lot more. I'm a sucker for the angry, angsty but tortured characters who the main character can help learn to deal with their pain. I feel like there's at least one of these types of characters in every fandom and I just realized that Dameon is that character for Aveyond :o The RxD pic is really cute too!

Hooray, Rhen and Dameon art! They were always my favorite ship from AV1. ^^ I love the detail on all their faces. I also like Pirate John's beard and Daena's outfit. Your art reminds me of illustrations in a storybook.

@Queen-of-Ice101 Don't worry, there shall be flowers!!! >.< I may or may not be working on it right now actually

@moonpeace Thank you, and yyyaaaas, exactly! I have been trying to say this for practically my whole life!!! Are you telling me, all this time, all I had to do was post a rant and head it up with a cat picture?!!??

I'm glad people are starting to be more sympathetic towards him though, it makes my cold dead heart feel warm and happy :D:D

@Danin Wwwhhhhhaaat are you serious???!! Where have you been all these lonely years??!!! Aaaahhhh you have made me so happy!!! 

And thank you! You are the second person to mention my art looking like it went in a storybook, and I guess now that I'm thinking about it, it makes sense. I learned to draw by illustrating stories for my siblings, so... haha

I was so excited, I almost shared this to the wrong thread. o.o

Spoiler

_5_aveyond_31_day_fandom_challenge_by_mu11berry-dbjd26m.png

Day 5 of the challenge by Queen-of-Ice101 is OTP of Av1, and if you thought it would be anything besides RhenxDameon... I just don't know what to tell you. These two are my life. I think their love is so beautiful and inspiring.

While everyone else in the game wants Rhen to do whatever will best serve them, Dameon offers her a real choice, one he believes could actually bring her some measure of peace. (He did choose it for himself, after all.)

Everyone else leaves Dameon to work through his problems alone, but Rhen does what she can to help him. And when it all goes down and she finally has the choice she has been wishing she had for the whole game, instead she chooses to trust his heart and she risks her quest and her life to show him the truth. Instead she chooses to save him. Because she loves him.

He gives up everything he believed for the truth she shows him, he forfeits what he believed would bring him happiness and instead chooses to help her. And when the battle is over he gives up everything he had left to follow her to some desolated city across the ocean, just so she won't be alone. 

THIS IS LOVE OKAY. AND I COULD KEEP GOING but I will spare you. This time.

ALSO. THIS PIECE WAS INSPIRED BY A THOUSAND YEARS which is a beautiful fanfiction by Queen-of-ice101, and everyone should read it. 

my turn to review with shouting :D

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND I AM SO GLAD THAT MY RANDOM FANFIC COULD INSPIRE THIIIIIIISSSSSSSS!!!:wub:

*ahem* I'm good now....

Okay so I really love this and it is so utterly adorable and sweet^__^ Their expressions are amazing and the eyes.....so pretty.....:D I love how he's holding her face and she's clinging to his wrist and hand because it's super sweet and I'm sort of sitting here on the couch completely ruining any notion that my family once had that I don't freak out over pairing fluff {goodbye reputation:blink:} because I'm acting like this. There is only one emoji to properly discibe my feelings right now...

:squee:

'Nuff said.

@Rodania ♡ Thank you!!! You are so good at these review things, you always mention all the parts that I spend lots of time on and think no one will notice, but then, you notice!!! And YAY RHEN AND DAMEON!! :D :D

@Queen-of-Ice101 THANK YOU FOR YOUR SHOUTING and pretty much alllll the details in this were inspired by your fanfic, I reread it so many times (and never got tired of it, by the way, because you're writing is just that amazing) and I loved your fic so much and oops, now I am writing another spaz review XD It was beautiful though! I'm glad my art could capture some of that loveliness!! 

I am sorry about your reputation though XD If it's any consolation, you're still the Queen of Cliffhangers to me

This is just ADORABLE! Gyendal has kitty ears and Mel is laughing omg! Are you kidding me? I only wish I could draw such cute chibis awwwww! So lovely and hilariou!!!

@Rodania ♡ Thanks!! Haha you should have seen the other sketches. Actually no. Never look at those. *burns them*

@moonpeace Thanks! You would never believe how long it took me to find what color Mel's pants are supposed to be. And then the colors got messed up when I scanned it in anyway, but whatever. I'm glad you still like it!!

OMG THIS IS ADORIBLE!!!!!!

Ahhhh thats the best XD I love their little faces and Gyendal's expression is equal parts hilarious and extremely cute~ I waaaannntttt oneeeee {it however must be chibi, kitty, and cannot act like the pompous cannon Gyendal} Sooooooo cuuttteeeeeee..

I can't believe you actually ended up doing this after all XD We had that conversation about kitty Gyendal back in like March I think.

Luuuurrrvveee it:wub:

@Mu11berry  LOL I think so, but we talked about it again I think here in your art topic after March so meh XD

@moonpeace XD I'm not sure if thats a good thing that you connect that to us LOL

Berry, I'm afraid our insanity has been found out. Plan B?