Aveyond Studios Community
Mu11berry

Mu11berry's Art-ish Looking Things

I actually quite like both of these last two. I'm naturally critical, so I'll point out that Dameon's hair is on the wrong side, but however clique the love story is, the piece is nice. And the Gyendal/Mel one, GENIOUS!!!

@Scrivener of the Gods Thanks!! Hahaha, I have posted art where his hair is on the wrong side before, because the picture gets flipped when I scan it in or whatever and I'm a lazy bum, but as the #2 Dameon fan, I can reassure you that this time I actually got it right:) Haha

I'm glad you like the Gyendal/Mel one!! It was at least partially Queen-of-Ice101's idea, I can't remember the details, but it was fun to do!!

i am literally so late! but boi the stalking to catch up was just 👌👌👌👌

That Rhen x Dameon piece was absolutely breathtaking, by the way! There are no other words to describe it. It's just so calm and pure and and 

Oh, I'm contradicting myself again

But yeah, totally breathtaking, and did I mention that it was breathtaking? :D

@Scrivener of the Gods Does he even have that many fans? XD But be careful, you'll make me have to make even more art for him (and Rhen) and I already have several drafts in the works so XD

@Honey Butter Chloe XD XD I feel you, I had fifty billion notifications from status updates and things and I didn't even feel like I was gone that long! But thanks!! Breathtaking is a lovely compliment ♥♥

Aaannnd now, here is finally a submission for day 6 of @Queen-of-Ice101's challenge!!

Spoiler

_6_aveyond_31_day_fandom_challenge_by_mu11berry-dblobyu.jpg

My favorite Aveyond soundtrack is Wild Mountain Thyme from Ahriman's prophecy. Actually I love pretty much all the soundtracks, but this one is so tranquil and pretty and it just sounds so Aveyond to me (even though as far as I can remember it only even plays in Pirate Haddock's house so???? I don't know.) So yes. For all you who haven't played AP yet, the picture is of Pirate Haddock in front of his cute little house which Talia helps him acquire. He does not wear a flower crown in the game but, I do what I want. 

Well well well, look who decided to show her face in the forums again!

(It's me, if you were wondering XD)

I did a thing for day 7 of this challenge which you are all probably tired of me linking to but I feel like I should so yeah XD

Day 7 is supposed to be my notp1 of Aveyond 1... but why in Aia would I draw my notp when I could draw my otp???????

Spoiler

i_do_what_i_want_by_mu11berry-dbngke5.png

XD XD I'm sure you can all figure out my notps from this,  so I'm totally counting it because I do what I want. And I love fluff and I love drawing Rhen and Dameon, plus I drew her putting a flower crown on his head already so obviously I had to do it the other way around too.

About the outfits... I was trying to draw them like the armor in the game instead of like the sprites (specifically the dark armor and the cloak of death), but then I hated the color scheme so I changed it anyway and now it is neither the armor nor the sprites' clothes but.... Here it is, and they are cute at least so that counts for something maybe????

*disappeared again*

*is ashamed*

*But I have RxD to make up for it*

*so here*

Spoiler

sunset_kisses_by_mu11berry-dbonbsl.png

I will never be able to adequately express my appreciation for these characters or this pairing. Just know, I am obsessed for life and am eternally indebted to the Aveyond team for it.

Weelllll hello there fandom~ I'm back again.

I forgot to share the thing I made for @Queen-of-Ice101 here so hi, I will do that now

Spoiler

all_hail_the_lord_and_lady_of_twilight_by_mu11berry-dbozcpw.png

Inspired by Shattered Truths by Queen. The description of the armor near the end was A++++++, highly recommend, would read again

I know I've said this before but the armor is amazing and the background is amazing and the whole drawing, holy cow, it's amazing. I still need to read Shattered Truths, but if it's anything like you're drawing I know I'll love it! 

@moonpeace Thanks!! My pic hardly does it justice, reeeadd!!!

@Queen-of-Ice101 Thanks!! I love when you rave, feel free to do so at any time XD XD XD I'm glad my version of the armor did your version justice~

@Ant (?!!!!!!!!!?!!) Thank you!!! I am so flattered right now I don't even know what to do with myself so I'll just stick these faces here :kawaii-nervous::kawaii-love:

:kaiwaii-super-happy:Thanks for creating such amazing characters for me to work with!! 

This time, I have not been inactive!! Yayyy berry!! 

So here is my entry for day 8 of @Queen-of-Ice101's challenge, favorite daeva!

Spoiler

AesmaTraditional by Mu11berry

That's right, it's Aesma! 

Why Aesma? His line is, "I eat you now." 
!!!!! I mean really, the simplicity and elegance! The pure straightforward unabashed certainty of it!! The other daevas try to intimidate you and be all dramatic and blah blah blah, but not Aesma! He doesn't even bother to check who he's fighting! All he cares about is, he's hungry, and dinner has just arrived. I aspire to that level of confidence. 

... ... ... ...

Okay, okay! Fine! I'll talk about the flowers and the tiny child on his shoulders!! I said I would do flower crowns for every picture possible for this challenge, and unfortunately for Aesma, I found that it was possible for this picture. I had to twist canon a tiny bit but considering some of the other crack that goes on in this fandom, I don't think I went too far. 

So here's the story. If Dameon's father was working with Ahriman as far back as when Thais was destroyed (or a little after, just around there somewhere), and if Mr. Maurva didn't want to ask Talia to watch Dameon during his demon meetings (for fear of being found out or something), then somebody would have to babysit Dameon. And clearly, obviously, the only logical choice for who would receive such a responsibility is Aesma. 

Which is conveniently perfect for my purposes, because tiny Dameon would totally make flower crowns for giant monsters and convince them to wear said crowns with his stupid cute little face. 

So there. :P

(As a side note, it's kind of interesting that in AP and AV1 the man seems to take the woman's name at marriage, but in later games it seems to be reversed? Might be forgetting something but. Interesting either way.)

(And p.s. I totally went crazy with the flowers again. Sorry a little??)

I can't see the picture?? But your headcanon is hilarious and adorable! I always thought Aesma's line was startling and I always said it in an scary demon voice in my head, haha (and a lot of stuff seems to change between AV1 and the later games, like the Goddess suddenly is a thing and the druids and daevas disappear, so I guess the naming system changed as well? Or maybe it differs based on the culture within Aia.)

@moonpeace Okay I have no idea what's going on because it showed up in the preview and it's showing up fine on my laptop but I will try to figure this out >< Meanwhile here's the link: link :D

Thanks for reading that whole explanation thing though!! XD I'm glad you enjoyed it hahaha. 

And true about all the changes! The Goddess was in AP so I always forget she's not really mentioned in AV1 haha. So many mysteries though. I want answerrssss

ALSO. EVERYONE. I AM A FAILURE AND I FORGOT TO SHARE THIS RHEN DOODLE so here, I am sorry for the trouble

Spoiler

rhen_pendragon_by_mu11berry-dbr751u.jpg

Doodled in class, consider this my contribution to inktober! Cute  fierce deadly Rhen!! 

And a link in case this fails again: Ink Rhen