Aveyond Studios Community
Mu11berry

Mu11berry's Art-ish Looking Things

@Scrivener of the Gods Thanks!! The armor isn't as hard as it looks, you just have to stare at reference pictures for long enough, haha. And I always saw Aesma as more leathery too, actually, but I couldn't get the spikes on his sprite to look right with that texture so XD

@Queen-of-Ice101 Thank you!! Haha, I'm loving that people are calling Aesma adorable, this is what happens when mini Dameon get involved in things I guess XD XD 

I'm finally here and there's so much RxD fluff, I'm gonna pass out! ALL TH DRAWINGS ARE AWESOME AND RHEN'S AND DAMEON'S HAIR IS ALWAYS ON FLEEK

how do you do this oh great Berry?

Rhen with her sword just takes me inside the game :o It's soooo realistic and beautiful! :heart:

And I have no words for Aesma and Dameon! ADORABLE

@Rodania Thank you!! I love all the fancy stuff you did with the text XD 

@everyone HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I have a thing to share with you in celebration of this most spooky of eves. Ahem

Spoiler

a_costume_party_by_mu11berry-dbsbn8s.png

!!!!! Aren't they so cute!! I mean terrifying obviously. I mean...

I'd better shut up XD 

Anyway, their costumes were my roommates' ideas. My roommates know nothing about Aveyond and these were the suggestions they gave me so I obviously couldn't resist haha. I enjoyed drawing sulking Te'ijal and happy Galahad, they should do this more often XD

And I have another non-Halloween thing for you guys too:

Spoiler

protect_me_by_mu11berry-dbsbp3z.png

I found a sparkly brush. I regret nothing. NOTHING.

Here is Dameon holding Rhen because sometimes it's nice to have someone just hold you and listen and let you cry. And Rhen's been through so much and it was making me sad so. Clearly I had to draw RxD.

I tried a new method for this.  I traced over my sketch and then drew under the tracing instead of drawing right under the sketch so. Maybe I'll do this again, maybe not >.>

*sorry for this*

BERRYYY! THE TE'IJAL AND GALAHAD ONE IS SOOOOO AWESOME!!! THEIR COSTUMES ARE AMAZING AND THE REST IS JUST :kaiwaii-super-happy: THEIR HAIR AAAAH HOW IS IT SO PERFECT???

AND THE SPARKLY HUG WITH RxD :kawaii-love:RHEN'S CRYING AND DAMEON IS HOLDING HER AND YOU PUT SPARKLES IN THERE TOO AND AAAAAAAAH:kawaii-silly:

I ADORE THEM/YOU/TxG & RxD THESE ARE JUST WOW KTHXBYEEE :heart:

Okay so the TxG one? SO AWESOME!!! I love your art as usual and the sulking Te'ijal was gold XD XD I love the costumes a lot!!!

Also the RxD..... soooooo adorable!!!! The sparkly brush is awesome XD XD and I really love the meaning behind the scene. It's amazing what art can work through emotion wise. 

@Queen-of-Ice101 Hehehe, thanks!!! The costumes were a riot to do and the SPARKLIES were so soothing. So true about what art can work through <3 We are lucky to have it in this world

@callmedan Thanks!! I almost considered not putting her in pink but I couldn't resist haha

@moonpeace Yayyyy I am not the only one haha. Thank you!!! 

So I had two art pieces to share today but one of them was to fill the Aveyond prompt meme  so I shared it in that thread but now I just have one piece for here so XD XD 

I should really plan these things better.

Spoiler

hello_there_by_mu11berry-dbt37y0.png

Their first meeting, when he kisses her hand, and then she blushes, and he smiles~~ Argh it's so adorable, I cry a little everytime. It's just that she hasn't been complimented or respected like that for longer than a year and she's so precious and genuine, and this is probably the first time he has smiled in a long time, and they are just--

Perfect.

P.S. Have some more sparkles :D:D

This piece is so light and soft. It's so good. I want to wrap myself in it and forget all my troubles~ As always, great character interpretation to go with the piece. I think you wrote this scene in your fic, right? The way you portrayed it was very adorable indeed.

This is so beautiful, I'm really in love with the background. It depicts the temple really, really well! And of course, the centre of this beautiful scenery is the beautiful couple themselves~ ahhhhh

also you should have added lars fuming in the background

@moonpeace Thanks!! I'm so glad it came across light and soft, that's an important part of their story for me and now I am going to rant again but they are everything love is and they give me hope in the world and I can't help myself, okay T.T

I did write this scene  but the credit really goes to @Queen-of-Ice101, it was her RxD "Greeting My Lady" piece that made me have to write it, haha. I was going to leave the collection starting with "A matter of preference" but her chibis were just too cute and I couldn't :kawaii-love:

@Honey Butter Chloe Thank you~~ The Temple took aaaaagggeesss because I can't do symmetry for my life XD They are beautiful, aren't they? Argh :heart::heart:

Uh... I have more fluff. 

Spoiler

ur_mine_now_by_mu11berry-dbtu9ik.png

You know how Rhen like, spends time thinking about the things Dameon is facing and how she can help him? And how Dameon listens to her ideas and actually takes her seriously and thinks about them and even lets them change him? And then how Rhen risks everything to save him because she still believes there is good in him, when he doesn't even believe it himself; and he gives up everything he wanted to live according to the truth she shows him, and then gives up everything he had left to follow her and support her, and they just keep choosing to love each other, no matter what they're up against?

Yeah. Gets me every time. T.T 

Also he is totally surprised and flustered by all physical demonstrations of affection because he would be used to formality and Rhen totally adores it, thank you goodnight

AAAAWWW I ADORE RHEN COMFORTING HIM I JUST CAN'T :kawaii-love: he's been through a lot T.T

The hair is just amazing and their outfits and the flowerssss and aaaah

AND DAMEON'S EXPRESSION, AH SO PRECIOUS

THANK FOR YOUR FLUFF                          :heart: :kawaii-lol::heart:

@Queen-of-Ice101 @Rodania @moonpeace Thank you!!! And sorry I am a late replier, I suck at being active ahahahaha

Here is art to make up for it! (The first one is a minor AP spoiler so I left the text for that one under the spoiler tag just in case)

Spoiler

_9_aveyond_31_day_fandom_challenge_by_mu11berry-dbvxh3t.png

Day 9 of Queen's challenge is the most powerful villain/boss of any game. So why, you are wondering, did I draw a little girl with a creepy tree? Well SPOILERS but if you've played Ahriman's Prophecy you understand that this precious child is actually THE WORST because there's a glitch in the game where you have to turn around and then back to fight her and she always manages to curse and/or kill most of your THREE party members before you can complete this maneuver, and then... AND THEN!! SHE TURNS INTO A DARK SPRITE AND YOU HAVE TO DEFEAT HER AGAAINNNNN!!!!!!

So yes. Definitely the most difficult boss out of every single game. And she stole that innocent tree's spirit. Who does that??!? Pure evil right here. Don't trust little girls in dark woods. 

And, especially if it is Aveyond, don't trust girls with pigtails. 

Spoiler

aveyond___i_ll_carry_you_by_mu11berry-dbvxhv6.png

I just really love the idea of Rhen and Dameon as parents. Rhen would be so excited because it's pretty clear throughout the game that she loves children and wants a family of her own and it would be like, a new adventure but also a continuation of a childhood dream and I'm just so happy for her and argh <3 <3 <3 <3 

And Dameon would be excited because Rhen was excited but also really nervous because growing up he didn't really have any example of how parenting or family should look, and obviously his own father kinda made a huge mess,and he would be afraid to do the same, but of course Rhen would be so supportive and reassuring --

AND WHILE WE'RE ON THE SUBJECT Rhen would have the craziest pregnancy cravings and of course some days she would be miserable and Dameon would take such good care of her and be so gentle and helpful (like in this picture where he is carrying her and she is carrying the baby <3)

And when the baby came he would just immediately completely adore it (and it would totally be a girl, you know it would) and they would be such a happy cute forgiving loving family <3

Also, while I am taking the opportunity to discuss post-Aveyond 1 headcanons, Rhen's adoptive parents Taylor and "Ma" would totally return to live in Thais after Ahriman's defeat (it was where Taylor was originally from and he did take care of the entire royal family for at least 18 years so), and they would just be amazing grandparents, and Taylor could guide Rhen and Dameon through some of the difficulties of running a kingdom (since he was obviously close to Devin and Alicia), and Ma (why oh why is she unnamed) would be able to bring that kind of homey small-town feel with her wherever she was, which would be a comfort for Rhen to be able to raise her children with that kind of thing around. And also I just really love the idea of her and Dameon becoming close and her helping him know how to be close to his own mother (who he would pretty much almost never see so it would be important to him to have this help) and I just. Really need a fanfiction now, why do I do this to myself T.T

Aww I like that picture of Te'ijal and Galahad! So vibrant, feels like I was right there watching them messing around XDDDD (Well mainly it’s Te'ijal... Poor Gala! ;p) That pic has a unique cartoon-ish touch that catches my eye immediately as I scroll down to it. Just adooorable!!! And yes! I can tell it’s a lovely shade of purple! 💜

You made a fanart of John too!! He’s like one of those playable characters who don’t get enough attention but I personally like a lot! Keep up the good work! You’re amazing!! (: