Aveyond Studios Community
Mu11berry

Mu11berry's Art-ish Looking Things

@Mu11berry I don't remember the glitch you're talking about, but man did that boss take me forever. The haunted forest side quest was one of my favorites though. It had such a melancholy ambience with the mapping and the music, and it was so cool to see the forest saved. What a unique idea to draw that! And your R/D art and headcanons are lovely as always.

OK I'm gonna take my time to calm down..... 

AHHHH!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!  THESE R SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!:kawaii-silly:

THE CUTENESS,  THE BEAUTY,  THE EMOTIONS, ALL SO PERFECTLY PORTRAYED!!!!!!!!

.....ahem ahem..... Plz forgive my outburst..... It's been so long and I've missed so much..... 

ur getting more and more awesome!!!!!! I  even ran out of today's likes 

@Azura Thank you!! That's a really nice compliment <3 And haha yeah I feel a bit bad for Galahad too, maybe that's why I like drawing pics where he is the one having the last laugh so much, idk. And yeah, I love Pirate John, and he's my sister's favorite so I love drawing/writing for him (though I don't share very often cuz it's silly things mostly hahaha)

@Scrivener of the Gods Maybe I'll try that next time, haha. Die less. Live more

@moonpeace Yeeess it was one of my favorites too!! And the faceset for the tree was so pretty <3 Plus it was that quest that led to getting Frederick (which you have to do to get the passion relic so in a way it was actually the main quest, sorta? Plus I just adore Frederick so.) And thank yooouuu <3 

@BlackPrincess THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! Aahhhh it makes me really happy that you thought that highly of everything <3 <3 Thanks for saying so. And I feel you on the likes thing! We need more!!!

@Mu11berry Haha no problem! I totally love ur Te'ijal&Galahad fanart, like that one where they’re in Halloween costume! That underworld village they live in (sorry I forgot the name) is pretty Halloween-y itself (with pumpkins and skeletons all sorts of things), so I suppose they could dress like that everyday there! XDDDDD

@moonpeace lol trust me you don't want to see it XD XD Thanks though hahaha

@Azura Thanks, that's one of my fave things!! Te'ijal would kill me if I made her wear that dress everyday though XD XD

Aaaannnnd @everyone while I'm online I have some more "art" to share:

Spoiler

_10_aveyond_31_day_fandom_challenge_by_mu11berry-dbx1bw1.png

Another piece for the 31 day aveyond fandom challenge posted by @Queen-of-Ice101. Day 10 was dream fandom crossover, but I really don't have any other fandoms so XD I mean, I like other things, but Aveyond is basically my life. So.

However, every time I see the word "daeva" I think of the word "diva," and then I have to imagine the daevas as divas, which is really too beautiful a thought to ignore. So yeah. Here is my crossover, complete with flower crowns. (Except Agas who absolutely refused to be subjected to this kind of humiliation. The best I could do was make him hold a flower xD)

Left to right, top to bottom, we have Aesma, Zarich, Tawrich, Agas, Indra, Nanghaithya, and Saurva. (Did I spell all those names right? Who knows XD). If you're looking for daeva references (which are IMPOsSIBlEE TO FIINDdd)  the basics of the outfits are correct here, except it turns out Tawrich actually doesn't have a breastplate (ahahahahaha it looked like it in the tiny let's play video okay), and Nanghaithya's robes are much more fancy and complicated. Also obviously there are no flowers or sparkles in their actual outfits.

Except Nanghaithya. He always sparkles. 

Anyway.

Spoiler

got_your_back___aveyond_by_mu11berry-dbx1elm.png

Here is a dameonxrhen piece that I did for no reason except that I love Aveyond and I love Rhen and I love Dameon. The soft, gentle vulnerability between them warms my heart and the safety they find in each other gives me hope in the world.

Plus they're just so cute and happy together. Look at them!

(Also for some reason I kept doing wintery pieces during the summer and now that it's actually winter I keep doing summery pieces???? I cannot explain myself.)

@Mu11berry I totally do want to see them, believe me >.>

Your daevas are so cute! The idea of flower crowns is adorable. I actually love the daevas a whole lot because they're based on (or named after, at least) Persian deities, which I find really cool. Apart from daeva_agas, no one else seems to give them much love, so it's great to see fanart for them again ^^

And your R/D piece is very nice too. I really like the colors and the expressions in this one.

@Scrivener of the Gods HERE IS HIS BEARD OKAY 

Spoiler

dameon_maurva_by_mu11berry-dbxwsb4.jpg

And now ya'll know why I don't usually draw it ;p

Actually I honestly forget he even has a beard most of the time, and when I do remember I can't draw it how I want to so I never end up coloring those pieces (see above) (I mean that example is also in pen but still), so you guys never see it, haha. And don't worry about the crankiness Scrivener, I know what you're saying. Hope you feel better!

@moonpeace Thanks!! Yeah, while trying to find any fanart for them besides daeva_agas's (which is amazing but wasn't useful for references for this piece) I kept finding articles about their Persian deity counterparts instead. Apparently most of them were girls in that mythology, and Ahriman was the original destructive spirit or something. Pretty interesting! 

And thanks!! I had so much fun with the colors hehehe~~

And now I have a Christmas piece for you all! But mostly for me!!! But also for you all!! Somebody calm me down!! But good luck with that!! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Whatever you celebrate or don't, have a great season, okay? 

Spoiler

merry_christmas____aveyond_by_mu11berry-dbxpxk9.png

Rhen Pendragon and Dameon Maurva in Santa hats, cuz what else would I draw for Christmas? Aaaand maybe they don't celebrate Christmas in Aveyond, but I finally drew something appropriate to the season so yayy me!! Anyway, Rhen and Dameon just look so cute in Santa hats, and Dameon is already pretty much wearing Christmas colors so I couldn't exactly resist, could I? So just enjoy this holiday piece. Follow Rhen's example, look how excited she is

@Mu11berry I love it!! I love their expressions, Dameon looks so...sly, but also not XD Merry Christmas to you as well Berry!

And re: daevas, most of them look pretty androgynous, so I headcanon that most of them are the same as their Persian counterparts, along with Ishtar ^^

@moonpeace Thank youu!! I was going for maybe he is excited for Christmas but a little embarrassed about it, or maybe he has a surprise for Rhen and he's trying to pretend nothing is up, so hopefully something like that is what you mean by "sly" XD XD But I think I see what you mean.

And re:re: the Daevas true, and I would join you in your headcanon except that I'm so used to all of them but Indra being male that I can't unheadcanon it. But if you don't write a fic where Ahriman struggles to implement his world domination plans while they all hinder him with their feminine wiles and drama and cat fights and one or more of them being obsessed with chick flicks, I will. (Bonus points if it ends with them deposing him and attempting to take over the world themselves with great glamour and extravagance)

@Scrivener of the Gods That's weird, it showed up fine on mine. I probably pasted from the wrong window or something, so I redid it and was careful this time so hopefully now it shows up? If not I guess you'll just have to take my word for it, there is a reason I don't usually draw the beard XD XD

@Mu11berry Ahaha, I see. Dameon, you sly dog. 

So, Aveyond 1 except all (or most) of the daevas are female and it's lowkey a comedy harem anime? Lmaooo, I might just have to write this. *adds to neverending list of fics that I will finish someday*

(And for the record, I could see it just fine. It might be that Scrivener's page is very slow loading, or his wifi is blocking the image hosting site.)

@moonpeace Yayyyy fic!!! I'm so excited now~~

@Scrivener of the Gods Really? Thanks I guess XD I usually keep it shorter because when it's longer it looks more like the "realistic" facesets and I hate those. They're well done as far as looking like human faces go, but they just don't look like the characters. And they're all the same shape. Te'ijal, Elini, Dameon, and Pirate John could be quadruplets, it's ridiculous. And they all have way too many random braids and bits of hair and just. No. No, no, no, I refuse to acknowledge them as actual Aveyond material. *stubborn*

I can't believe I thought I would be done with @Queen-of-Ice101's challenge by Halloween. It's the next year already guys. Ahahahahahaha.

But anyway here's day 11, fave AV2 character! 

Spoiler

_11_aveyond_31_day_fandom_challenge_by_mu11berry-dbytry0.jpg

I honestly had a really hard time picking, but I realized I probably won't get to draw Jack for any of the other days and I do adore him a lot. He's just so full of mischief! And I really loved AP so of course the return of one of those characters made me really happy. (Though I'm still waiting for Talia to make a cameo in the Dreamworld sometime!!! Not very patiently, either, haha).

I actually had a few sketches of Jack but I hated all of them, so finally I gave up on making one and started doodling with crayons and made this and liked it enough so here we are XD

idk why it looks like I tried to shade by his nose, there is literally nothing there in the actual drawing, my camera is just crazy ahh

I doodled a couple other Aveyond characters, too >.>

Spoiler

frederick_le_mew_in_crayon_by_mu11berry-dbyttfz.jpg

crayon_rhen_by_mu11berry-dbytu90.jpg

Frederick Le Mew and Rhen Pendragon!! Sorry for the low quality, my phone camera wouldn't focus cuz it hates me >< But I had fun doing these guys! So lil and cute and cartoony and not really any good but I just like crayons okay

And of course I have some rhenxdameon to share because I love them <333

Spoiler

cherish___aveyond_by_mu11berry-dbytve7.png

I know this piece has it's flaws but I tried out a new coloring method so I'm sharing anyway. I did this using all primary colors, and mixing them with different opacities. IT WAS HARD. But fun. BUT HARD. 

But Dameon is kissing Rhen's forehead so I am melted anyway ahahaha :kawaii-love: