Aveyond Studios Community
Mu11berry

Mu11berry's Art-ish Looking Things

The aesthetics are AWESOME, especially the Candar one, which I've already seen, but I enjoy it every time it crosses my eyeballs. And I really like the Dameon twist picture. The background is such a Mood, yknow? And I really love the way you drew the water and sky, it's such a beautiful painting! 

@Azura Thank you!! I imagine in canon Dameon is very pretty, since he's 1/4 fairy and all, but I'm not very good at drawing boys. Good to know I'm improving!

@Scrivener of the Gods He can shave if he wants to :P 

@BlackPrincess Thank you! 

@moonpeace Thank you!! Haha yes, you get sneak peaks sometimes XD I'm not sure I know what a Mood is but I think it's a compliment so I'll take it. And thank you! It makes me happy that somebody who actually knows what water looks like thinks mine looks good :kawaii-lol:

Aaannnnnd I have more crayon portraits to share~

Spoiler

crayon_portraits___aveyond_1_by_mu11berry-dc1z1mk.jpg

I haven't really had time to draw real pictures lately, but I've been scribbling with crayons and these happened haha. The scanner messed up the colors a bit as usual, so Lars' hair has random blue streaks and Elini's has random green streaks but whatever (they match so cute ahh). Also, I drew Pirate John with a crayon that was supposed to be gold (he was the first actually because I picked the gold crayon randomly and clearly had to draw him) but it turned out to be more brown and it didn't even sparkle so. Avoid the gold crayons guys, they are a lie. 

Hopefully you can tell who's who but if not, here's the list going from the top to the bottom, starting at the left:

Te'ijal, Dameon, Rhen (:heart::heart:)

Pirate John, Galahad

Lars, Mad Marge, Elini

(I love that the whole fandom calls Marge "Mad Marge" pretty much every single time haha)

Edit: Forgot to mention that as per usual I totally forgot Pirate John's eyepatch. So yes, I am aware and no, I'm not motivated enough to fix it XD

I love these!! Lars' and Elini's hair both look really good! Elini's kinda looks like the feathers she has in the original portraits. And Galahad's expression, lol. Also I think the (Mad) Marge one is my favorite, she really looks like someone but I can't place it 

@moonpeace Thanks! Uuuugghh don't mention the original portraits to me,  the feathers were the only thing I liked. And Galahad's blondeliness, I guess XD And hopefully Mad Marge looks like... Mad Marge XD XD But now that you mention it she does seem familiar in a different context but idk what, the only thing I can think of is Ms Hannigan from Annie and the resemblance isn't all that great so I don't know

GUYS! Guess what day it is!! FLUFF DAY!!!!! (also I have three tests this week and one of them is today aaahhh T.T)

I drew SO MANY THINGS! Well just three but XD 

Happy Valentine's day everyone! 

Spoiler

serpent_spawn____aveyond_by_mu11berry-dc35bcr.png

Everyone's favorite vampire couple, Te'ijalxGalahad. I wanted to do a more cutesy pic for them but Galahad started making that face and how could I say no to that face? XD

Also, I'm laughing because all the pics I have to share are in such different styles and I swear I drew all of them I just don't know how to be consistent ever okay

Spoiler

dawn___aveyond_by_mu11berry-dc35cx8.png

Rhenxdameon!!! I did that thing where I actually clean up the line art a bit. Also, stars <3 And softness <3 And ahhh <3 T.T

Spoiler

sleepy___aveyond_by_mu11berry-dc35dpz.jpg

I got new gel pens and wanted to try them out so clearly I had to draw my otp, Rhen Pendragon and Dameon Maurva. He's so gentle and she's so fierce and I am no good at ink but I love them so I shared anyway.

Now I reallly need to go study so please excuse me ahahahahahaha T.T

It's been like half a year since I started this "31 day" challenge by @Queen-of-Ice101 and I'm only on day 13 XD XD 

Anyway day 13 is favorite nymph, so here's Aisling, Nymph of Hope:

Spoiler

_13_aveyond_31_day_fandom_challenge_by_mu11berry-dc434z6.jpg

I love Aisling. Her little line about, "Now you can dare to hope again, young elf. All is not lost," just gets me every time. It's one of the defining moments of the whole game for me. 

So yeah, before I become too sappy here's this fanart. Drawn in gel pen, still don't really know how to use them but am having fun ahaha 

I also have more aesthetics because pinterest + procrastination and I just love aveyond so.

Spoiler

elinidana_ter_lithir_de_aramati_aesthetic_by_mu11berry-dc437vs.png

Elinidana'ter'Lithir De Aramati (why have I memorized that name? XD XD)

Spoiler

ingrid_aesthetic_by_mu11berry-dc436hr.png

And Ingrid, my fave witch. Does Ingrid have a last name? I don't remember one for her but I've still only watched a let's play for AV4 (I'm working on it, Aveyond 3 is four chapters, okay?!?)

Cool beans. It seems that we druids have a pretty good memory of names. Like no one else it sends knows Haddan's last name, so, to enlighten, is Albardk. You may remember the Albardk Affairs, which I've been meaning to update. Tell me pretty much any character who's last name does up in AP-AV3 and I can tell you their last name.

@Scrivener of the Gods Haha, that's true. There are so many largely ignored characters and Haddan might be one of the most forgotten. I remember the story! I was interested in that one. 

Anywayyyy I have more art, I've been kind of behind in my sharing ahahaha. But this will catch me up for now XD

Spoiler

stella_aesthetic___aveyond_by_mu11berry-dc47hau.png

An aesthetic for Stella! She's such a sweet cute gentle but firm soul and she deserves the world. Actually literally Aia would have pretty much ended without her so XD As always, images from pinterest i really need to get help for my aveyond obsession ahaha

Spoiler

pixel_wedding___aveyond_by_mu11berry-dc47i8i.png

~~~~~~~~~~~ A tiny fanart of the wedding of Rhen Pendragon and Dameon Maurva, made by editing the sprites from the game and making a background. I am o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d

Spoiler

listen_to_your_heart___aveyond_1_by_mu11berry-dc47lhh.png

Again, obsessed. Dameon is soft and gentle and Rhen is fierce and strong, and together, they're brave, and I... am a melted mess.

The background is based on the AV1 title screen!  I really loved the mountains. Also, Rhen has freckles! :rhen_love:

(I have been waiting to use one of those emojis hahaha)

I didn't make anything for Saint Patrick's day but I do have this Clearwater aesthetic which has a lot of green so I'm going to pretend I was prepared hahaha

Spoiler

clearwater_aesthetic_by_mu11berry-dc63yvf.png

So anyway yeah, enjoy this aesthetic of Rhen's hometown. Sheep, meadows, and apples. What did you expect? XD 

I also have this aesthetic for Alicia Pendragon

Spoiler

alicia_pendragon_aesthetic_by_mu11berry-dc63xte.png

Alicia is one of my fave characters in the series (which I say about every character BUT IT'S STILL TRUE), she's got such grit and I love her. (Also I love how much Rhen takes after her, and also how much she doesn't, she's determined to be her own person which ironically is totally an Alicia thing and don't let me analyze these character I will actually rant forever)

As usual, images for both aesthetics are from pinterest. Except the quote on the Alicia one, that was one of her lines in Ahriman's Prophecy.

Aannnd another entry for the 31 day fandom challenge by @Queen-of-Ice101 (I'm almost done okay guys)

Spoiler

_14_aveyond_31_day_fandom_challenge_by_mu11berry-dc63wj3.jpg

Day whatever-this-is of the challenge (14 I think?) is otp of Aveyond 2, and obviously I picked Iya Tiki and Ean Okho. I don't think anyone is surprised I picked the two fluffiest sappiest sweetest characters, hahaha. Their friendship is one of the truly lovely things in this world <3

Also I almost forgot their elf ears but my roommate reminded me so everyone thank her for not allowing me to make such a grave mistake

To be fair their ears were originally hidden under the flower crowns but it still would have been a shame

And also, because I doodle in class instead of paying attention and color instead of doing homework, here's a messy rhenxdameon sketch which I'll probably make a nicer version of eventually but for now I sort of like the chaotic lines look  :rhen_love:

Spoiler

catch_me___aveyond_fanart_by_mu11berry-dc63z9n.png

They're in a meadow and they're doing the run-jump-spinny hug thing because fluff is life and also I got carried away with the flowers again ahaha

@Queen-of-Ice101 Thank you! I try hahaha

@everyone Happy Easter!! I don't have new art exactly cuz this week has been craazy but here are some old pen doodles I haven't shared yet and also an old piece with added flower crowns. (Which, now that I think of it, giving old art new life sort of fits the theme so I'm going to pretend this was on purpose)

Spoiler

rhen_1_by_mu11berry-dc7img3.pngrhen_2_by_mu11berry-dc7inyu.pngrhen_3_by_mu11berry-dc7iocb.pngRhen 4 by Mu11berrythe_dramatic_one__rhen_5__by_mu11berry-dc7ioz9.pngrhen_6_by_mu11berry-dc7ipdy.png

I draw Rhen a lot so I finally decided to share some of the nicer sketches because Aveyond. (If these are the nicer sketches, what do the other ones look like? You don't want to know XD)

Spoiler

Listen to Your Heart + Flower Crowns (Aveyond 1) by Mu11berry

When my roommate saw this pic she asked where the flower crowns were, so obviously I couldn't resist. Also I have decided the rhenxdameon ship name is wildflower. I voted and it was unanimous. :kawaii-super-lol:

OH ALSO. WHILE I AM HERE. Because I think about Aveyond way too much, I have a theory about the meaning of Rhen's name which I want to share. So. I’ve seen a lot of theories that say Rhen’s names is derived from the element Rhenium. Rhenium is a rare transitional metal that has historically been mined from the Rhine river, hence the name. The Rhine was used for trade and travel by the Holy Roman Empire. There are apparently a lot of rivers with the “rhi” base in the name (can you tell I’ve put way too much thought into this?), because “rhi” is a proto-indo-european root word for “to move, flow, run, and change” ie like a river does. 

Rhen is also apparently an Irish surname meaning young king, which fits the river thing because young kings are still becoming or changing, and which fits Rhen because she is a young ruler and Aveyond is her coming-of-age story (and one of the most beautiful ones ever told, might I add).

And, of course, the word Rhen brings to mind the bird wren, a wild songbird known for it’s fierce protectiveness despite it’s small size (which is maybe why we all headcanon Rhen to be short? XD)

So, with all this in mind, my headcanon is that Rhen means “to run wild as the river,” which is adorable for reasons. For one, it fits Rhen’s story of growing and becoming a powerful force for good. And also, just imagine Alicia picking out a name for her child, who she knows will have the same responsibilities she has and who will have to defeat a demon (remember, they knew the prophecy before Rhen was born). Alicia would definitely want Rhen to never feel tied down but also to understand the importance of her role and to have the confidence and courage to become the hero Alicia knew she could be. AND, Dameon means “to tame,” and Rhen helps tame the chaos that goes on in him and he makes space for her to be her wild free self and I am

emotional

Heeeeyyy I don't have any rants for you guys today, except oh my gosh I am dead from the gift exchange, I couldn't even get to sleep until 4 in the morning because I was so excited and ahh~~ 

(Luckily, everything is cancelled today XD)

So anyway, here's an AP-era Devin for y'all! 

Spoiler

devin_perry___aveyond_by_mu11berry-dc82el1.png

Devin and Rhen are my armor models :rhen_love: (ps this is drawn on the back of an assignment so if you can see the text on the other side then I'm sorry)

And here's some rhenxdameon! 

Spoiler

lights___aveyond_by_mu11berry-dc82f3g.png

Rhen and Dameon are my everything :rhen_love:

Also I remembered Rhen's (one!) earring! :D

Like a lot of you my exams are coming up and I'm a dead person, and when I'm a dead person I like to draw Aveyond fanart  instead of being productive, so here's for day 15 of the 31 day challenge @Queen-of-Ice101 put together:

Spoiler

_15_aveyond_31_day_fandom_challenge_by_mu11berry-dc96dsn.jpg

Day 15 was favorite platonic friendship. I love a lot of Aveyond friendships, canon and crack, but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to draw precious Frederick in a flower crown with a grumpy Devin and a mischievous lil Jack. Devin is one of the grumpiest characters of the series, second only to Galahad, Jack's so harmlessly wicked you gotta love him, and Frederick is the cutest lizard in Aia and the flower crowns were definitely his idea.

(As per usual the scanner messed with the colors, and the same goes for this next piece, but whatcha gonna do)

Spoiler

bloom___aveyond_1_by_mu11berry-dc96cxi.jpg

I said I draw Aveyond fanart to deal with exam stress, but specifically I draw Rhen and Dameon, and my troubles melt away~~ 

They are seriously so precious, I'm so grateful for their existence. A thousand thanks to Ant for giving me these two to get me through my life :kawaii-love:

Why do exams take so long? Anyway here's a Ghed'ahre aesthetic I made a while ago and forgot about ahaha

Spoiler

ghed_ahre_aesthetic___aveyond_by_mu11berry-dca6zoi.png

As you can see I had too much fun, as usual :rhen_sweat:

Aaand here's for day 16 of @Queen-of-Ice101's challenge!

Spoiler

_16_aveyond_31_day_fandom_challenge_by_mu11berry-dca702y.jpg

Day 16 is notp of Aveyond 2. I'm really not into any of these three (Nicolas, Ava, and Gavin if you can't figure out who they are XD) in a romantic relationship with any of the others so there ya go. I do like them all as friends though so ironically my notp could also be my brotp in this case? 

Also I totally drew this with crayons and it was totally lazy and that's my life right now

Aaand here is some more rhenxdameon :heart::heart:

Spoiler

happy___aveyond_1_by_mu11berry-dca70x1.jpg

I've been thinking lately about how Rhen struggles so much with being told what to do (like not wanting to get 5 marionbells or do chores or be the stinking chosen one  and defeat Ahriman or become queen) despite having such a strong sense of responsibility and an incredibly generous heart, especially when left to her own devices (like saving Eddy and getting the bini's voice back and helping Theodore and getting the marion bells anyway and being the chosen one anyway and do I really need to continue). And it all combines to show that she just really wants to be her own person and make her own choices, and Dameon actually gives her that choice and it's so sweet and also gut-wrenching because of course it's the wrong choice, but he really believes it will bring her happiness and peace and he's the first to offer that to her, for her, and let her decide and I just. (Also he is the only member who actually asks if he can join instead of just announcing it so please excuse me while I cry)

And also he loves her no matter what choice she makes and does what he can to support her, and it all just adds that much more meaning to the moment the Oracle finally does give Rhen a choice, and she chooses to take responsibility and help people again because she's Rhen and that's what she does regardless of anyone else, and all she wants is for someone to be there with her to support her and Dameon instantly gives up everything he has to be that support for her and literally crosses the ocean for her and finally thEY CAN JUST BE HAPPY AND SAFE TOGETHER AND RHEN FINALLY GETS TO BE ENTIRELY INDEPENDENT AND ENTIRELY HERSELF AND ALSO HAS SOMEONE WHO WILL STAND BY HER THROUGH IT ALL AND LOVE HER AND BE KIND TO HER AND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love them so much guys :kawaii-love:

My physics final is OVER guys, so the hardest part of my life is past. (just kidding but really, it's a huge relief haha)

So here is some celebratory rhenxdameon art that actually has nothing to do with physics except that it helped me wind down after hehe

Spoiler

bloom_again___aveyond_1_by_mu11berry-dcarfa6.png

Yes I colored that other pic again, digitally this time.

I was going to take the sparkles out but I was listening to my sappy RxD playlist while I made this and a song made me cry because I'm a sap and the sparkles stayed. Dameon is just so gentle to Rhen, and Rhen is just so gentle to Dameon, and it just heals my soul :kawaii-love:

Also I've been coloring freckles differently lately and I think I like it

And here is a piece for day 17 of the Aveyond 31 day fandom challenge by @Queen-of-Ice101 (i'm pretty sure i get the order of those words wrong every time)

Spoiler

_17_aveyond_31_day_fandom_challenge_by_mu11berry-dcargvm.png

Day 17 is favorite game overall. Is anyone surprised I picked Aveyond 1? No? Didn't think so XD

For me it was the most beautiful, meaningful story. I love that Rhen gets to be the hero, no tricks, no twists, just pure heroism like you would expect to read about in a book about knights and chivalry and ridiculous idealism, and Rhen gets that role and she gets to be feminine at the same time and her example has been so, so important to me. I love the duality of justice and mercy woven through the narrative. Rhen always defends justice, Dameon always advocates for mercy, for his father, and that silly ogre. And in the end Rhen chooses mercy, and she saves Dameon, and Dameon chooses justice and fights Ahriman. It's also a really powerful story about grief, and how to live in it, and how to come at last to joy. And the truth is twined so beautifully through the whole thing (I will seriously never be able to stop geeking out that it was set up ALL THE WAY BACK IN AP guys, just wow. the poetry), and the truth is so important because what can justice or mercy be without it? How can you understand sorrow without it? And it's just the most wonderful story, and I just love watching Rhen grow from a girl to a queen, and seeing her overcome her hesitance and fear-- because who isn't afraid to be important and powerful? I think the world will always need heroes like her. I always will.

And I have, once again, become a sap in public, but really you should all be used to it by now. 

(Also I have again based mountains off the purple ones in the title screen. I just really love that art. Somebody compliment the artist 10x, thank you)

I really love your art!! You’ve got a really nice style and do super well with a LOT of variety of characters and poses. Your expressions in your shippy art is sooo cute – I’m always partial to te’ijalahad, lol, so I love the ones you’ve posted (her jumping on him in that real early picture is adorable fhsdfgshs and you are SO GOOD at drawing her hair) but I also really like your Rhen/Dameon stuff! Your fondness for the ship and your characterization of them really shines through, their expressions are so sweet and cute and the art itself is always lovely. I’m really struck by that flower crown one from the beginning of the thread in particular!

Okay so this was going to be general but you have a LOT of really good art here so instead you get brief squealing abt highlights

I really like your Robin daydreaming about the dragon art, too! Also speaking of dragons the dragon guild Talia art is PHENOMENAL, you did an amazing job at drawing her and the dragon and flames both look so, so cool. Your Daena art is soooo pretty, you gave her such a serene expression. THE DAMEON WITH A CAT ART PIECES ARE SO, SO CUTE!!! I love how happy he looks in them omg. The Rhen/Dameon wedding picture is honestly stunning, I really love how you drew Rhen’s expression and their clothes and the background

GOSH I LOVE, LOVE LOVE that traditional piece of Rhen you drew with a sword midway through the thread! It’s phenomenal. The pose is so, so good!

I really love the purple-blue gradient detail you draw Rhen’s hair with! It took me a while to notice but it’s such a cool detail

I actually IRL said “oh my god” and started beaming at that Rhen and Dameon hugging by the beach picture… the background is gorgeous and they both look beautiful! You’re really good at capturing characters happy to be together and drawing shippy poses

OH MY GOD I LOVE THE VALENTINE’S DAY TE’IJALAHAD ONE SO MUCH

Your Ean/Iya wedding picture is super cute omg

That last Rhen picture is STUNNING, oh my goodness!

@Ishti Thank you!!! I actually have no idea what I'm doing with colors (or lines or art in general honestly) so it's always nice to hear I'm maybe doing something right, haha

@darwin Thank you!! Like I said, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I practice shippy poses/expressions a lot because rhen and dameon (and te'ijal and galahad and a lot of other random aveyond things) are all over my notes for every class ever, haha. (Honestly it's a wonder I'm not Leonardo da Vinci yet, but some people me are very slow learners XD) I always have fun with Te'ijal's hair, and that flower crown one was my desktop background for the longest time! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you, AND THANK YOU I love how happy Dameon is toooo, and thank you! The wedding one was inspired by a fic Queen-of-ice101 wrote for me, called A Thousand Years (which I think I said when I posted it but my brain is gone right now so I'll mention it anyway; it's one of my favorite fics ever)

THANK YOU, that one was pure luck, I usually can't draw with pen for my life so I was really excited about that Rhen <3

The reason it took you a while to notice the gradient is, I didn't do it at first >.> I always picture the sprites when I think of Aveyond characters (with the exception of Te'ijal), so it took me a while to try the gradient and even longer to make it look nice, so I'm glad you like it! 

Awejawajw thank you, that's so nice to read. You can blame that piece for my apparent obsession with beaches in my writing. (I really don't try to include so much ocean but it keeps happening anyway ahaha)

THANK YOU and by the way I am impatiently awaiting your art thread for more Te'ijalahad (by which I mean I'm excited, no pressure to rush obviously)

Thank you and thank you, I was really proud of that last Rhen piece :rhen_love:

You're welcome!! Aaa, even if you're not there yet, it's obviously paying off! Tbh I can see a lot of improvement just from this thread alone!! Your art is already great but I'm super excited to see where else you go with it.

I'll have to check that fic out sometime!

Ohh, nice! It's really cool to get a new idea for a character and start incorporating it into their design.. or at least, I really like it. I honestly love situations like RPG Maker games where the graphics aren't very detailed or might be a little inconsistent (like, differences between sprites & faces) because they make fanart really fun by providing your own flare for detail!

hey, we all have our preferences, lol! and it's a lovely backdrop

YOU'RE WELCOME!! and THANK YOU, im so honored omg, i wanna start one in the next week or so now that the school year is over for me!

it's well-deserved!! it's probably one of my favorite things you've drawn so far!

@darwin Thank you, that's good to know haha. And I agree, it's fun to kind of get to design the characters for Aveyond fanart (even if sometimes I don't take full advantage of this opportunity ahaha). Also YAY ART THREAD! The end of school brings many great things.

@fandom Here's some more art! First, the wedding of the noble paladin Galahad Teomes and the creature of the night Te'ijal Ravenfoot

Spoiler

a_match_made_in_heck___aveyond_te_ijalahad_by_mu11berry-dcbiseg.png

I tried a new lighting style and I honestly don't know how I feel about it, BUT! GALAHAD IS SMILING AND I LOVE IT so there. I debated making this a floof piece because I know it might cause an outrage, but then I remembered I always cause outrages anyway so whatever XD

Plus, I cried a little to see them so peaceful. 

Also I know Galahad's boutonniere would totally not stick to his armor but I already defied the laws of logic with his smile, plus I figure if anyone could pull off sticking it to metal, it'd be Te'ijal. 

And next is a RhenxDameon piece my roommate drew for me and let me color and share cuz she's the best!

Spoiler

a_gift___aveyond_1_by_mu11berry-dcbiwoh.png

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, my ROOMMATE drew this for me, so the lineart isn't mine, only the coloring. Disclaimer. Somebody else's lines. I do not own. (Except that it was a gift for me, so it's sort of mine in that way I guess?)

But anyway yes, I love my roommate, and I love Rhen Pendragon, and Dameon Maurva, and RhenxDameon, and okay fine I'll be done now, but I'm really happy right now :kawaii-love:

also the dress is so cute don't you think? I totally need to draw Rhen in dresses more

THAT TE'IJAL IS SO CUTE?!?? That expression is perfect for her, I love her hair, she's so clingy and EXTRA, omg, WOW. Their matching roses and Galahad's armor are both standing out to me, as well. I love that piece in general. Geekin' out a little here.

@Scrivener of the Gods Thanks! RxD is the best thing to ever happen to me and it's going to be in pretty much every post, so like, maybe keep that in mind

@Ishti Thank you! Haha I feel like that's probably everyone's reaction to Te'ijal in canon (except obviously Galahad), she's so adorable and over the top you have to love her, but also she could kill you, so it's like ?!!?? as you say XD Bless her and her shining knight. 

@the world yep more art again ahaha. I've been feeling ick so I colored. My scanner is poo right now so I had to take pictures with my phone and the quality is bleeeeeehhh but here I am anyway, enjoy!

First, day 18 of @Queen-of-Ice101's 31 day challenge, most hated character

Spoiler

_18_aveyond_31_day_fandom_challenge_by_mu11berry-dcbzjhl.png

Honestly I'm not much of a character hater, especially when it comes to Aveyond. I hate fandom interpretations sometimes because of different implications or when characters (or those around them) are unfairly vilified, but the canon characters themselves I usually like at least a bit. I thought of drawing Hercules, but even he's at least great to laugh about. So like. Here's an Ahriman? Or alternately I guess this could be Mordred, can't remember if Mordred had red eyes or not but you can pretend if you'd like. 

I have a hard time putting a lot of effort into the prompts for things I don't like, if you couldn't tell XD XD

Next, we have a lil chicken farmer

Spoiler

chicken_farmer___aveyond_3_by_mu11berry-dcbzl2i.png

My precious child Edward Pendragon with his precious chickens. Somebody give the man a farm, please, look how happy he is T.T 

the light would NOT cooperate with me for this one but meeh

And here's a fanart of my favorite wedding of all time

Spoiler

joyful___aveyond_1_by_mu11berry-dcbzlwy.jpg

When Rhen Pendragon married Dameon Maurva (now Pendragon~)

Dameon told some silly joke and Rhen is laughing and they are joyful :kawaii-love:

I've also been working on coloring this digitally but I couldn't resist also trying colored pencils cuz I just really love these two, look how happy and safe they are together

Ooh these are great!

Ahriman pic: I like Ahriman's super chill expression. If that's his demeanor, I could see how he could have easily convinced Dameon to join the dark side pre fairy dust to the face.

Edward pic: Oh man Edward is ADORABLE there with his chickens. He really needs a Rhen-style multiple choice ending where he abandons Thais to his parents and lives on a farm with his 20 chicken babies. 🐔

RxD pic: I opened this one and just went "awwwww" for like a minute. I love the blue and purple in Rhen's hair, and the detail on her outfit. :heart: