Aveyond Studios Community
Scrivener of the Gods

Picturis Scribarum

Thanks for the input guys. Please, all you who haven't commented on this, please do.

To all the lazy bums out there, after the official icon is decided, feel free to use the others, just credit me. And if anyone has any icon requests, PM me, if you ask for your suggested icon(s) not to be shared, I'll respect that, otherwise, anyone who finds them can use them. (Still with need to credit me, and send me a download link for beta testing.)

New icon! I finally had a chance and found a random image on Google. I designed more by hand but never managed to get them digitalised. I didn't have time to make it transparent though, so that's the job of whoever uses it.

New Sword 2.png

I'll keep that in mind. I may start making icons for the AP type menu system (which, along with the rest of the files, when you look at them, are a lot more complicated than you would think. I applaud Amanda for all the work that took.)

On 10/15/2017 at 6:14 PM, Scrivener of the Gods said:

I'll keep that in mind. I may start making icons for the AP type menu system (which, along with the rest of the files, when you look at them, are a lot more complicated than you would think. I applaud Amanda for all the work that took.)

Do it! It's also a great way to practice pixel art. There are never enough icons.

How'd You figure out how to make all those common events? And the enemy tracking, the contact attack thing, all that? The only thing I could make sense of was the Ailments event, and how you got the picture behind the text. The character swap event was completely beyond me, all that...

<>Branch if Alicia in part

... stuff. And how do you get the Esc key to take you to the menu map, and 1 to the save menu? And what does it mean when it says that something referred to a shigunichi that doesn't exist?

5 hours ago, Scrivener of the Gods said:

How'd You figure out how to make all those common events? And the enemy tracking, the contact attack thing, all that? The only thing I could make sense of was the Ailments event, and how you got the picture behind the text. The character swap event was completely beyond me, all that...

<>Branch if Alicia in part

... stuff. And how do you get the Esc key to take you to the menu map, and 1 to the save menu? And what does it mean when it says that something referred to a shigunichi that doesn't exist?

I learned a little here, learned a little there, optimized over and over again. It wasn't a straight-forward process, other than I focused on small things and slowly built the events into what they became.

I did those things so long ago that it looks mysterious to me now.