Aveyond Studios Community
moonpeace

What AV3 character are you quiz

OOH I got Nox :D

I love that you created a quiz for Aveyond, especially AV3! I love taking character quizzes :) Four hours?! Holy crap!!! You must have been sooo done with all things computer by the end of that XD

Lol me again. Sooo I told my little sister about the quiz and she was super excited to take it so I sent it to her and I thought I'd share her results as well^_^ My sister got Stella :)

Mel, Stella, Edward, Te'ijal, Galahad, Ulf, June, and Nox. I was going to put in Uma, Yvette, Yemite and Lydia but the answers started getting too similar :P

I got Edward, which at first confused me but actually, yeah, I can see it, hahaha.

This is a really well put-together quiz, by the way. I couldn't tell necessarily which answers were supposed to go with who so I couldn't cheat 

I got Mel. I'm a bit bitter since I didn't really ever like her back when I played the game  <_< 
Maybe I'll like her more when I get to replay the games  ^_^

Interesting. I was sure that I would get June, but I came out as Stella instead.

I wonder if it even fits because I was really confused as to whether it was my kindness or enthusiasm that was my best quality. xD

Anyhow, very entertaining and accurate quiz! :D