Aveyond Studios Community
Scrivener of the Gods

What AV 1 Character Are You?

Ha. Glad you guys like it. I'm thinking about adding more questions and results. Has anyone gotten Rona yet? I'm always a Danny. It's scary. If I wasn't only 2 when the game was released, and if Amanda lived somewhere near me, I may think she'd been stalking me to figure out a personality for Danny.

It's my profile photo, isn't it? You always seem about my age to me, am I right about that? (and a bit weird, but if I actually knew you in person, I'd probably be madly in love with you. You're a lot like Stell:wub:, but more like me than she is) But 'ima Danny', so yeah.

No, it's just that your personality and manner of speaking seems very mature. I'm actually a few years older :P I won't say my exact age on here, but I'm in my late teens. And I'm flattered, haha

I decided to take the quiz again and I got Rashnu a second time XD

Also I second Moonpeace, I thought you were older too haha. No, not your icon, idk maybe just the way you come across??

Rhen in the flesh....I like that!! Haha @moonpeace you are hereby declared the forum Rhen~:kawaii-wave:

@Scrivener of the Gods I hereby dub thee..... the Edward of the forums!!!! :kawaii-over-there: You're very outgoing and friendly as well as affectionately demonstrative, but just from what I've seen here you also strike me as the kind of person that would defend a friend if someone was being a bit of a turd to them. 

So, I was looking through my unposted fanfic collection (because I have one of those), and found something that freaks me out. In one of them, I called it the Staff and Sword, an R&L one, by the way, which never got past the first two chapters in my notebook (because I was going to see if I could incorporate different members pieces, although I would end up rewriting a lot of them, to make them from Lars' point of view), I set it up with four main languages (for the different isles), and a sort of lingua franca, Rhen meant moon (because of some elaborately concocted swap language, with initial, medial, and final changes, and it's own grammar). And in the eastern language, Veldarah was actually Velda'ra, meaning city, and Ghalarah was Ghal'ra, and Ghed'ahre was Ghadar. But Velda'ra, Ghal'ra, and Ghadar are beside the point. Rhen meant moon (although only for the sake of one scene, and because it seems like a nice name, kind of like Haven and Aspen [two names I consider for children, because I do that too])

I tried to take the quiz and the website said it doesn't exist anymore! (Or rather, "this content is no longer available.") Can someone else tell me if they're having the same issue? I'd love to check it out

I'm getting the same message. And I went back and checked the one I made and got the same thing. That's super annoying that's Qzzr would delete users' content like that without so much as a backup :angry:

That's good to know, I'll try to access my account then. And I'm not sure, that site has a better system for making quizzes that any other that I've tried out. Most others don't let you assign multiple results to one answer or weight the answers

Ugh, that's unfortunate! I'm glad/I hope you two still have your quizzes, though I'm sorry for the site difficulties. I hope you can find an alternative, if it isn't too much of a pain.