Aveyond Studios Community
Scrivener of the Gods

What AV 1 Character Are You?

I got Te'ijal Ravenfoot, LOL why do I always get the slightly psychotic characters?!

Aaaannyway my little sister took the quiz too and she got Galahad :)

This was fun!! I love that there are Aveyond quizzes now^__^ When/if you end up adding new characters like the Druids or anything you totally have to say something so that my sister and I can retake the quiz and see if our results change :D

I got Rashnu!! (Cue happy dance that I didn't get a completely insane character this time XD ) I love his character so happy me :D  Lol I answered most of the questions pretty similarly with the exceptions of only a few new ones that fit me better so I thought I was going to end up getting Te'ijal again. 

I usually get Pirate John or Te'ijal but I got Peter now? XD 

Gotta admit it's a good quiz, it gave me a good laughter :D

He also says "Rhen, you're back! Welcome home!" if you find him when you return to Clearwater later. And that's pretty much the extent of his lines, haha

I love how Aveyond fans are able to take such minor NPCs and flesh them out into characters in fanfiction and headcanons, it goes to show how creative we are :P