Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xchain

MayorAnime - Threshold

christian wanted you all to know that the website has been updated with the latest versions and patches of threshold! also, if you have already downloaded patch 3 or the gold version, make sure you redownload the latest patch again, or you're going to have a heck of a time getting past one area: http://life-larp.com/events/Threshold/th-downloads.htm

There are some secret items in the game, thought I would post some hints on how to get them. These are just hints, but I marked as a spoiler just in case.

SPOILERS (Highlight to read)

Billiard Balls:

You'll need to help a certain person everytime he/she asks in area 7.

You'll need to become a high member of a group in area 8.

You'll get the balls after meeting with someone in the last stage of

area 8.

When you finish the area, all you have to do then is think back to

where you could use billiard balls.

Master Key:

You must have found the billard balls and used them after area 8.

There are 3 little brown signs in area 10. They are located outside in

the last stage of each sigil area. Do what they say! Each sign's task

can be finished in the same sigil area. (Example: If you read a sign in

the red sigil area, it can be completed in that area, not in the blue

or yellow areas)

You will then find a note by "A" at the end of a stage. Keep it in mind

and do what it says in the next stage.

If you have done all the above, the master key will be laying on the

ground in the last stage, you just have to find your way to it.

Xchain

Why, are you stuck? Just ask, I can answer questions up to area 11 :)

Walkthroughs are convenient, but they take alot of time and effort to make. Not many of us have that kind of time or patience, Sorry. But I am doing a guide of sorts, a Treasure Chest one. It will list all locations and contents of the chests found in the game. (Well, the ones I found anyways)I am writing it as I play and will post it when I am finished.

Don't let there not being a walkthrough discourage you from playing, you can get help here and at the yahoo group in the first post. Christian the game's creator posts frequently there and he has helped us all out alot!

Xchain

Yeah i need help. I'm on the first floor. I found marduk. It's the part where you have to touch the angel statue upstairs. I've done this, fought the guy, and won. Marduk went off somewhere. I've gotten the red thingy and checked everywhere and i come up with nothing. What do i do next?

I suppose you mean the red sigil.

Did you already go to the Hanging Gardens?

You should meet up there with the wife of Shen Long.

I'm stuck again^^'.

I'm in Area 8 and can't find the Third Plants.

I was in the robot factory and activated the button then I pressed again the lights 4 times but nothing happend(ther was this 'click' but nothing more). I went to the srapyard again but there wasn't anything. What am I supposed to do?

I'm stuck again^^'.

I'm in Area 8 and can't find the Third Plants.

I was in the robot factory and activated the button then I pressed again the lights 4 times but nothing happend(ther was this 'click' but nothing more). I went to the srapyard again but there wasn't anything. What am I supposed to do?

I believe there are 3 floors in that area. If you clicked all the light switches, stairs to the lower level appear at the beginning of the stage. Click the switch down there and go back to the first level, it makes a new set of light switches to appear. Click all those and a set of stairs to the upper level will appear in the NE corner.

I'm going by memory but I'm pretty sure that's right. Your trying to find the robot plans, right? You already found the head in the scrapyard?

Xchain

That wasn't it but thanks anyway. I figured it out myself. Now i'm at the end of level 2. I'm at the top of HQ and fighting Gau and whatever her name is. Any battle strategy? They are kicking my butt lol

i had a hard time defeating them at first as well, this is what christian told me when i asked on his board

"You want to concentrate all of your efforts on defeating Elle (the female lackey) first, as she is the one who can put you to sleep. Both Elle and Gau (the guy), do very basic and weak attacks until you start to damage them. So you want to Cover and Counter, concentrate everything on Elle (Frozen Fist is the best skill to use). You can Animus-Extract her power when she starts to use Shadow Skill. (that's a freebie for ya!) Then concentrate everything you have on defeating Gau. As the worst he can do is poison, you should be able to finish him off easily. Of course, if you have the Exhausted Bracer, or the No-Doze, then this battle is a snap."

xblotterx, have you read the battle strategy Faq yet? It will teach you a different way to fight in the game that will help prevent you from losing. If your interested, join the yahoo group in the first post and view it under the "files" section.

Xchain

I don't have anything to block confusion but i got past him anyway. Just had to keep my health maxxed out so i could withstand my own barrage. I did miss out on using animus on him though.

Stuck again. I'm on level 4 in dwarf mines and i keep falling through the bridges. I can't figure out what to do. Can anyone help?

From what I remember, the holes in the bridges are random. Just keep going till you make it through as there is nothing you can do to avoid them. I admit that part was slightly annoying.

Xchain

Sorry you're frustrated :( There are some tough spots that you just have to take your time. Why not take a break for a few days and come back to it? Honestly, if you like the story that is what will keep you going! I am at a very difficult spot myself, but I've invested alot of time in this game, so that is what is keeping me at it!

I answered you on the other board with some tips on how to beat it. I know it's not much but that's the best advice I can give.

Good Luck :)

Xchain

Hi everyone, I'm really getting excited now, but I'm stuck in the Central Tower. I'm at the top floor with the blue refreshing point and a blue crystal savestate.Can everybody help me here. Where I'm a suppose to go from here. Is there some sort of a button or a switch I have to press. Thanks