Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xchain

MayorAnime - Threshold

Great! I don't think people will be intimidated, I mean I would think people prefer a guide that is as detailed as possible, right? Plus this being a long game, that can be expected.

Xchain

@dawnfire - I won't be intimidated by the length. I'm going to start playing Threshold soon and I'm sure I'll appreciate all the detail and effort you have all put into the walkthrough when I get stuck :)

good! i'm really glad to hear that :) It should be done hopefully in the next few weeks, I don't think I'll get the chance to work on it this weekend b/c I have a lot going on, but hopefully next week I can start wrapping it up!

Hi can someone please help? I met Guts in level three and he told me to meet him at the garbage dump (I think that's what he said, it's easy to get confused with this game!)

I don't know what to do next and can't find the dump. I was in the Food storage basement, found the hole that smells of garbage and read that Anime thinks he should ask Rapier and Stiles about it. I even went thru the slave dungeons again to ask them but they didn't say anything different from the last time.

thanks for any tips.

has anyone else other than xchain and myself finished this game? I have a question with the walkthrough for 13 if so!

highlight to read:

in the second part with the crystals, does anyone remember if it gives you a dark blue/fusion crystal at some point? i can't seem to get it in this part, but i can't remember if the game gives you one or if i ended up going back to the first part and snagging that one.

I can't remember, and Christian apparently doesn't remember, so that makes having an accurate walkthrough for this section rather difficult! Does anyone remember?

Looks like the end is in sight for the walkthrough :) I think I remember but I'm not positive.

highlight below:

I think you do have to go back to section one for the blue crystal. I loaded an old save and it was not there anymore so I must have used it in the next section.

Xchain

ok that's what I was thinking too because I'm pretty sure I did everything! Thank you :)

I might end up redoing this section anyway, I think the way I ended up solving it was kinda weird so I might see if I can make it easier xD

I definitely see the end in sight! I'm actually hoping to finish it this weekend. Then all that's left are the boss strategies and that should be it!

I need some help again. I am at the Lost World on level 4 (in the developing fluid). I found the chest, the save crystal and the telepath back to the mansion but there doesn't seem to be anywhere else to go or anything else to do and I am stuck. What do I need to do next? And is there any purpose to the lightswitch in the darkroom?

Thanks!

No, I haven't encountered Zidane and Garnet. I read the letters of warning at the Cave of Mystery and at the Fortress, got the black sigel and went to the Lost World. But I keep wandering around and I think I have exhausted all options. Where do I meet Zidane and Garnet? And thanks for being willing to help!

oh oh i can help with this one!

from my walkthrough which should hopefully be released soon!

"In the Lost World, you need to navigate to different crystals that will lead you to the top and to Zidane. The easiest way to get there is to keep going straight and then left until you get to a pink crystal, and warp with that. Then go left, up, up, right, right and warp with the crystal. Then go up and all you need to do is go to the next screen. You should heal yourself before you do though!"

the directions are from the very beginning so you may need to warp back to the mansion and start again. though actually, if you found the warp point back to the mansion you are realllly close, there's a bridge to the right of it and i think you just need to keep going up

Oh I am soooo frustrated! I finished Level 4 and am in level 5 at the Grindery. I tried about 10 times to get past the first set of moving targets but no matter how well I time my takeoff there is no way I can run fast enough to get past the last 2. I keep getting caught and it just keeps shooting me until I die. I am frozen in place and nothing works.

Any tips to get past those darn targets?? Or is this freezing a bug?

Thanks for the advice, aislingyngaio, but I am still frustrated. I can't seem to join the group. I keep clicking on join the group, yahoo says I'm not verified and to follow steps to do this but all it seems to do is bring to yahoo's home page and I still am not a member of anime's group. Anyplace else I can download this patch?

Thank you dawnfire. I will wait for him then.

BTW-I found the patch thru the first post here at the download page. I just didn't properly place the patch in the right folder the first time but I did it again and now it worked! I finished the Grindery!!!

Thanks, all, for being so kind and helpful. I love this game!

Christian hasn't updated the website for the game yet so you can still get patch #3 there. He usually updates it with the latest version of the game (all current patches included) and also the latest patch for those that already have the game. I'm sure he will do so when he's ready :)

Asling, if you downloaded the game before patch #3 and #4 then you do need to install both of them. Each patch fixes something different, so you can't just take the latest patch because it doesn't have all the fixes from the other ones. You have to go by the dates of them to see which ones you would need. All of them are at the yahoo group.

Sorry if you already know that, but in case others are confused about the patches, that should explain it or at least how I understand it :)

Xchain