Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xchain

MayorAnime - Threshold

Awesome! I've updated the main page with this much awaited info :)

BTW, I've taken down the treasure chest and secrets guide since it's incorporated in the walkthrough, there's no need for it. (I still have it and if for some reason anybody still wants it, just PM me)

Congrats dawnfire on finally getting to release this!

Now everyone interested should have no problem playing and enjoying this game!

you're welcome! and thanks! people just better actually download it, no one has yet. I'm gonna be kind of mad if no one uses it after all that work :P

thanks for adding it to the front page xchain!

You know I downloaded it! From what I read so far, it looks great, very detailed! I'm sure it will get used by anyone that decides to play. Another factor to consider is that people who joined the mayor anime group can download or just read it from there. So it may be get used from there as well, but you wouldn't know since yahoo files don't tell you the view/download count.

Many people play Lost Legacy first from what I can tell. The FAQ I did gets downloaded quite a bit. At the end of it, I did put a link to Threshold so people will know that this is the next game. Maybe in the next version of the FAQ, I will add that there is a complete walkthrough to encourage more to play!

Xchain

Hi guys!

Just wanted to let you all know that Christian has created a new forum for his games! This one is more like a forum than the yahoo group. If you have any questions or comments about the game and want to get in touch directly with Christian, register here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/InspirationalDesigns/index.php?

He asks that you post questions there instead of the yahoo group, since that's where he'll be focusing most of his attention now.

I don't think he's going to shut it down but then I don't think he's going to check it as frequently as his new board. That's the impression I'm under anyway :)

Yea! Christain updated the site so the latest version of Threshold is now available to download. No more patches needed to play :)

Dawnfire, I spoke with him yesterday and he is still going to keep the yahoo group open, but only as a place to keep files and stuff.

Xchain

ok i need help im stuck in the grindery where you have to pass the lazer balls.ive downloaded the patches 4 and 3.it hasent helped.is there a certan file i have to put them in?any help would be great.

opps put this in the wrong place it shoud be in threshold

gomezgacy, I answered your question for you yesterday on the offical Threshold forum.

Edit: Oh, that's strange the forums seem to be down at the moment. I'll go ahead and repost the answer then.

For the patches you need to unzip the folder. After that, copy/paste the files into the Threshold game folder. If it asks to rewrite the files, say yes.

If that doesn't work, redownload the game as Christian has updated both the links to include all the patches. Be sure to copy/paste your save file from the old one to the new one so you won't have to restart the game from the beginning.

Xchain