Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kinnison

Aftermath - A Free Jousting RP

This RP is for the members who participated in the Brotherhood Joust contest. Too bad that we have to end it so soon because we need to move on with our other contest.

RP any actions you want here with other jousters, there's no rules and time limit to this joust. Have fun.

GoldCoin.pngBronzeCoin.png

The joust has ended. lemmai looked back at those times, funny or not. "-sigh- aww, it ended so soon. but it's ok because i'll get to meet the other jousters that i didnt before." she said

she waits for the others and sits down in one corner of this place.

"aah, now we must solve the case of the 'curse of the joust' where in the joust came on christmas, a jouster got disqualified, alicia went missing, kingdom amaranthia crashed, the crash of tenias_elmtree's computer, other jouster's delayed, and lesedi's sudden disappearance. yes that we could do, but i dont know about the others though..." lemmai thought to herself.

"The cutest jouster has arrived!"

Forest appears out of nowhere...

Oh look it's jouster Lemmai, The annoying brat who called me a weirdo...

"Why are you all alone in that corner?"

He didn’t wait for the answer...

"Shut up, I don't want to hear it..."

He demands...

"While we're here... What do we do?"

He taps his nose with his index finger as he wonders…

"how rude! your attitude totally clashes with mine." lemmai said. "I am here waiting for each other jousters. sit down will yah! i wannna surprise them" she added.

she waits for the plants reply.

*stares at faereen and smiles*

"Great! if you were quiet forest, then we would've had our number one victim." she tells forest.

"faereen, good to see you. it's the first time we've encountered. i'm glad you could make it. why not sit with us" she greets and persuades faereen and waits for her reply.

I shook my head, "Sorry... I've had to be on my feet and wary so long it's gonna take a little while for me to be able to calm down at all. But I could hide us all in the shadows for the next person." After a thought, I added, "Glad to meet you. I've heard great things... and I was able to see some of your fight. I believe you would be a worthy opponent... but don't worry, I've had enough action to last me for a while." I smiled demurely at Lemmai for a second before turning to Forest, "And you, my plantine friend, I hear you've been distressed by some of my healing techniques. I assure you that no plants are harmed when I use them to aid in my healing. 'Twas a forest dryad who taught me."

the thought of hiding in a shadow interested lemmai. "okay, let's all hide in a shadow. that'll be fun. let's surprise the next victim." the elf said. the three hid inside the cloak of shadows, at least lemmai did.

"speaking of victims, i once chatted with tenias through PM and i found him a little coocoo. he said that the joust is cursed. with disappearances and the crash and all. is this true? is he out of his mind? he scares me a little." she asked faereen and waits for her answer while hiding in the cloak and shows a little bit of her face.

"I thought he was coo coo" He said, "Well anyways, Where is that human? I was planning to steal Faereen away from him too... Or maybe him away from Faereen." He throws Feareen an evil smile while saying.

He takes three steps away from the shadow thing.

"You're not getting me inside that thing!" He said, while backing away continuously.

"Daneira's allowed here too isn't she?"

"why? what's the matter with this cloak huh?" lemmai asks. "it doesnt bite you know. hmf, scaredy plant." she added.

she shows a little bit of her face out and let's out a little smile, "I agree with Forest. hey i know forest, why dont you take away faereen and i'll take tenias." she giggles after saying those words.

((She didn't initiate the spell yet. It's not a cloak... it's a shifting a light which makes it look like we're just shadows))

I raised my eyebrows, "The joust did seem a bit cursed... but he wasn't serious. He's the most level headed male I've ever met... except perhaps for my brother." Stealing us away? "You know, it's generally not smart to plan your romantic conquests aloud with the person you plan to conquest near. Teni and I are together now... it'll take a lot to break the bond created by our mutual hardships. As for the shadow... I haven't cast it yet. You wouldn't notice anything different... and only the most trained eye would recognize the difference outside the shadow."

Daneira strode in confidently, a fireball in her hand. She threw it into the air and caught it as if it were any mere ball as she opened her nouth to speak.

"I had better be welcome here too," she said, "or I don't know what the guards think they're doing, letting me in. In any case... Forest is the only one here I have spoken to, is he not? I should introduce myself. I am Daneira. I find fire to be the most friendly of all the magics and have associated myself with it quite happily. I assisted Wildstorm..."

"You take Tenias and I take Faereen? Ooh! That's good!"

He giggles along with Lemmai and ignores everything Faereen says, as a tease.

"Yer just lucky you and Tenias were paired up again...If only I was paired up with Amora again... But then I would have never met My Tryiat... " He thought while Faereen was speaking...

Then suddenly, a stamping something was heard... Someone was approaching...

"Our next victim!" He whispers to his lady friends...

Forest dives in to surprise Daneira, but backs away from seeing the ball of fire, causing them to be seen by Daneira.

He points at Daneira..

"IT'S YOU! You're the one who took my Amora's place!" He said, hissing...

"Get that ball thing away from me!" He demands in a shouting manner…

"I'm sensitive..." Forest suddenly turns into a poor little girl...

“Where is my girlfriend, Tryiat?” He turns back to his usual jerky guy.....ness.

lemmai laughs while forest backs away from the fire. "you act all tough and yet when faced to fire you specifically run away."

she continues to laugh and chuckle. "it seems as though I'M the only one without a partner here. faereen has a boyfriend, forest has a girlfriend and daneira has her wildstorm." thinking of wildstorm kinda creeped lemmai out a little bit.

"oh i forgot, welcome daneira. it kinda broke my heart when you said that it was only FOREST that you have spoken with. dont you remember the time that i PMed you. back then i said, Hello fellow jouster! oh those were the days" she reminisces.

Forest looks at Lemmai's head while she was talking to Daneira. He was obviously pissed. He shape shifts into Lemmai. He starts making funny faces, and he starts shaking his waist.

"You don't have a bad figure!" He said as Lemmai's voice comes out.

"She’s probably ganna scold me!"

Forest splashes water to Lemmai, from a nearby lake...

"Don't you worry, me and Tryiat are not together.... yet! So we could still be together!"

lemmai stares at the childish act that forest was doing. "shapeshift into me huh. how flatteri.." as she tried to finish her sentence, forest splashed her with water.

"uh-oh! this isn't good." she thought. "I'm gonna turn into a..." lemmai turned into a little kitten and couldn't say anything but Meow.

I started to say something when Lemmai turned into a kitten. Laughing, I picked her up and wondered aloud, "What will it take to turn you back? Fire? We have two here who could do that." Turning to Daneira, I spoke, "Speaking of fire... you have considerably more control over fire than I do... and I greatly respect you for that. I'm Faereen. Nice to meet you. I have heard you nobly joined Wildstorm in the Maze after Amora disappeared. For that, I respect you even more."

lemmai looks up the moment faereen picked her up.

'What will it take to turn you back? Fire? We have two here who could do that.' she shakes her head upon hearing those words. "AI CARAMBA! how could they ever understand me. all i say is Meow! i hate this stupid curse." she yells loudly in her mind. "It's not as if someone here can understand cat talk." lemmai jumps off faereen's hands and dives into the near by lake. she rose up and was back into her original form.

"You Silly PLANT! How dare you. ooh, I'll get you someday." she curses.

"ooh, kinni!" lemmai said excitedly. "i havent forgotten about this at all. I dont know about my fellow jousters though. It's just that it would seem awkward for me to post after one of my posts. get it? where oh where are the others?"

"Hmm... It looks like you and Lesedi won. I can understand how Lesedi won... But YOU?!"

She sneers at Lemmai.

"No hard feelings..."

Looks like Kinnison the joust master is here to bump... Why would he bump? Oh well... Forest sits beside Lemmai at the corner, thinking if

Amora would come back to at least see her certificate... She looks to lemmai and said..

"I went to see my (As Forest) old posts at the other, old joust thread... I then saw Amora's post and her picture... I miss her SO much..." He said, his eyes all teary...(if he does have eyes)...

(if he does have eyes? lol.)

Lemmai gives a sarcastic stare at forest. "you miss her dont cha? well, i saw her lurking around. but she wasnt satying for long." she then wonders if plants can cry and produce salty liquid.