Aveyond Studios Community
Honey Butter Chloe

Chloe's Edits and Art!

Hello, everyone! My name is Chloe, I'm a new user here! ^o^

At Queen-Of-Ice101's suggestion, I've decided to open up a topic to post my art and edits!  :D 

I hope everyone enjoys my creations and I'd really love it if you left me feedback on any improvements I can make!  :) 

18812777_1898862200373925_80344821740087

So this is my first edit posted here!  :P

It's a Stella aesthetic board, inspired by Queen-Of-Ice101's one. (Go check hers out, guys, it's much better than this xDDDD)

This took about an hour or so because it was kind of hard to find the pictures and I had to remake it because I used an overlay that wasn't mine TwT I wanted to ask for permission, but the artist of the overlay was long offline because the picture was dated 2009 and their latest work was dated 2016. TwT

Well, at least it didn't take very long to remake.  :lol: Comment what you think! ^w^

I have to say, I really really love the picutres you found for the aesthetic!! They all have an almost ethereal feel to them that really suits Stella's character!! The overlay of different icons from the game as well as Stella is a really interesting addition!!

Haha aww thanks^__^ I really love yours tho, you're totally underselling your work!

Aww, look how purple and sparkly Stella is!!! And I love the addition of little quotes from the game, makes me want to go play it again, hehe. This is very well done!! 

And Moonpeace, yaaaaaas post your aesthetics!! 

So, I really want to change the forum title, but I don't know how ;;;;;

Putting aside that little thing, here's a very, VERY overdue piece of art. Have you guys heard of Lars' Diary by gabriela here on the forums? It's a very funny fanfiction centered around our dear Lars Tenobor and his diary! ^.^

Someone commented that they wanted to see a fanart of Lars wearing a certain apron from a particular chapter, so although extremely late, here it is~!

18812863_1432300456833813_62976439741317

Do tell me what you think!

Extra post today! A request/commission thingy for Queen-Of-Ice101!  :D

I don't remember her exact request (it was late at night when you requested it, so I'm really sorry omg), but I recalled her saying that she wanted to see Te'ijal turned into a child as an idea from one of her stories (I don't know which one, but I think it's an unwritten one :wacko:), so here it is!

19425398_1359283167481655_55769957193880

I really hope you like it, even though I've said this a million times over Instagram DM lolololol

Zee trade is complete :D

Lol no worries, you actually have my request perfectly haha. Not for an unwritten one, just for a non-Crack (for once lol) Oneshot that I did last year sometime starring baby!Te'ijal.

Haha I very much like it^__^ It's adorable and funny!!

Zee trade is complete :D

Lol no worries, you actually have my request perfectly haha. Not for an unwritten one, just for a non-Crack (for once lol) Oneshot that I did last year sometime starring baby!Te'ijal.

Haha I very much like it^__^ It's adorable and funny!!

Lolololol I'm glad! Thank you for the digital piece you gave me, though. It's absolutely beautiful.

The chibis are so cute!

Thank you!

So many nice works done by you. I really miss these kinds of stuff when I didn't come. Also I wouldn't eat Lars' food, he probably put some potion that would turn me into a bug. xD

Thank you! Hahahaha, in the fanfiction, Lars cooked grilled venison for Rhen while wearing that apron using a compact mini-grill xD

I really love Galahad's face in the art trade one XD It fits him so well. And Te'ijal is adorable!

Haha, it does, doesn't it? And thank you!

CHIBIS!!!!!!

ahem ahem.....plz excuse my obsession of chibi forms....tht aside ur chibis r soooo cute! :wub:  I especially took notice of their expressions whch made thm original! ^_^

Aww thanks so much  :D I'm glad you like them.

Nyehehehe, little Chloe is out of school for a week and ready for action in the Aveyond Kingdom! Screw algebra, I need a break! A very, very long one. Math exercises are to be replaced with English and Malay essays!

But yeah, enough of that. xD

So, I was at my cousin's house earlier today and I got really bored, so I snagged some paper and coloured pencils from her and started doodling to my heart's content!

This was the first wasted sheet of paper. I recalled playing LOT and having Stella as the leader in Pemberly Keep. I had her go to Lydia's room to interact with the gowns, and she said that Lydia had such pretty gowns.

So I figured, maybe Stella would like to wear a dress like that too!

A dress like this doesn't really suit her though; I think she would look better with one of those flowy ones with flowers on the skirt and sleeves xD

Spoiler

rsz_img_20170827_155340.thumb.jpg.a2e1ab21f251f27a1bf73c9062f0e74a.jpg

I've been having a lot of issues trying to post pictures, especially because of the extremely limited max total size and because for some unknown reason, my phone really likes to take really big pictures...

When I asked @Queen-of-Ice101 if she would like more Chibi!Gyendal, she said yes and now, it's finally finished as one of the messy doodles I made at my cousin's house! Here you go, Miranda~

tumblr_ovecouUWrd1wzbax3o1_540.jpg

Do you see the little surprise I sneaked in there? :ph34r: